First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to start adding a few small updates to my ride. This cell phone holder does really great and in stalls with no drilling. The Molle panel is very well built. Now to fill it up with goodies. Amazon will be getting a workout in the future from me! When I bought my Bronco the dealership gave me the backpack full of off road recovery items free.

20240304_151746.jpg

20240304_133949.jpg
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks great! Love all the things you’re adding to your Bronco. Can’t wait to see what other upgrades you’ll do in the future :)

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Decided to start adding a few small updates to my ride. This cell phone holder does really great and in stalls with no drilling. The Molle panel is very well built. Now to fill it up with goodies. Amazon will be getting a workout in the future from me! When I bought my Bronco the dealership gave me the backpack full of off road recovery items free.

Ford Bronco A couple new things 20240304_133949
Link to the phone holder please.

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

…and so it begins. 😅 The journey down this rabbithole can be long, but immensely gratifying, if expensive at times. 😂

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have that mount and have mixed feelings, can't seem to find a position I really like.

Sponsored

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Link to the phone holder please.
Cell phone holder looks great. Any issue with it?
I have that mount and have mixed feelings, can't seem to find a position I really like.
surprising since it looks perfect- can slide sideways to a desired dash point snd seems to teach out plenty as needed.

OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really like it. It hasn't moved at all. I keep it set to right of the radio screen that way it's not blocked but still gives me easy access.

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really like it. It hasn't moved at all. I keep it set to right of the radio screen that way it's not blocked but still gives me easy access.

Link or brand name ?

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the havok panel in my cart and I'm waiting for a review from more than the one other person I've seen on here with it. Does it rattle at all? Easy install?

I was going to drop 300 on the ADD but if this is solid, I'll gladly save the money.

OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
…and so it begins. 😅 The journey down this rabbithole can be long, but immensely gratifying, if expensive at times. 😂
Tell me about it! I did the same thing when I bought my 2019 Ranger FX4. It's like a drug...once you start you can't stop. Lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cell phone holder looks great. Any issue with it?

surprising since it looks perfect- can slide sideways to a desired dash point snd seems to teach out plenty as needed.
Tackform is the mount I used. Works really well for me.

AndGerry

Wildtrak
First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell me about it! I did the same thing when I bought my 2019 Ranger FX4. It's like a drug...once you start you can't stop. Lol
My list just keeps getting longer. And when I think I’m done, a new item grabs my attention… 😂

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For folks who were waiting a year or more for their Bronco orders, it started before even owning the vehicle! I remember having a bunch of accessories sitting on the floor waiting for my Bronco to arrive...

Light bars, pocket lights, security drawer... The list goes on and on :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the havok panel in my cart and I'm waiting for a review from more than the one other person I've seen on here with it. Does it rattle at all? Easy install?

I was going to drop 300 on the ADD but if this is solid, I'll gladly save the money.
It hasn't rattled at all. The mounting can be a little tricky. Having a third hand would've been great but I got it installed eventually.

OP
OP
Peepers

Peepers

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My list just keeps getting longer. And when I think I’m done, a new item grabs my attention… 😂
Tell me about it! I have Midland GMRS radio waiting to be installed. New lug nuts and some other goodies on the way. I'm holding off on getting new tires until the end of summer. I have a trip coming up and the tires on it will be good for that.
Sponsored