Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forgot that was them, and they're doing the thing @67BroncoG1 and I were complaining about. Now my post looks dumb as hell! This thread will get interesting, and I'll probably get flamed haha
A refresher for those that either missed it or have forgotten. It gets better the longer you watch. Best part though is the look on the dogs face being included in this video.
Remember folks, it's a choice. Make the right one.

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Keep in mind that a patent is only as good as your ability (or at lease the perceived ability) to fund the the defense of the patent. Even I you make a product here someone will make it in China and wait and see if you have the funds to go after them.

CBP Trade protects the intellectual property rights of American businesses, safeguarding them from unfair competition, and use for malicious intent while upholding American innovation and ingenuity. CBP targets and seizes imports of counterfeit and pirated goods, and enforces exclusion orders on patent-infringing and other IPR violative goods.
Intellectual Property Rights | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
44-0ebf-40dd-8dde-710278fc2301&w=16&h=16&o=6&dpr=1.png

www.cbp.gov/trade/priority-issues/ipr

https://www.cbp.gov/trade/priority-...tent-infringing and other IPR violative goods.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oooooh - this should be good.
subscribed

Sponsored

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A refresher for those that either missed it or have forgotten. It gets better the longer you watch. Best part though is the look on the dogs face being included in this video.
Remember folks, it's a choice. Make the right one.

27c08c8d7b57c326cfacf3692ab8c09f75a8e62ca141b711_1.jpg

Grifters gonna grift. 🤷‍♂️

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So more people will have a still expensive but wrong piece of equipment. Outside of all the gray market jackery and US/China trade discussion, I assume in a year or two "portals destroy your truck" will be the new meme.

@Snacktime must be rolling over in his profile giddy with glee at this development.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And here I was wondering if a new thread would ever unseat the "picture challenge" one (which is my most-loved thread in a good long while) as the new "best entertainment and captivating content".
And this one certainly has potential.
My how the turns have tabled.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HEAT!!!!! Helical cut gears create more heat. The steel housing will not shed that heat as well at the aluminum. What is the bearing design? That is one of the most important things... will the bearings hold up in a higher heat environment? Are the bearings properly designed to withstand all the lateral loading of a helical cut design? And if so can they withstand the additional heat? Will the gear oil withstand the additional heat?

How much more heat? We do not know. We have not even made a set yet. But it will be okay. Trust me.

Have ANY of the Tibus portals developed an oil leak? Expansion contraction is a bitch on seals.

Any time someone says I do not want to get more technical all I hear is "I do not know".... Many of us like getting technical. I like the physics and the math.

I can exactly tell you my Bronco with Portals and 13.5 width tires on +30 rims is 84 inches wide. I can tell you my 4.7 gearing with the 1.22 gearing equates to a 5.73 final ratio... a 34" tire x 1.22 = 41.48.... So anything smaller than a 42 inch tire will see a slight gear reduction.

And the reason for the question about portals on front with a long travel rear is because that is what the Broncos in the 4400 series are running...