mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have a Bronco yet, but does anyone ever run the BajaDesigns Lp4 or Lp6 as A-pillar lights?
Don't nave my truck yet or my lights but lp4's are on my list
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have a Bronco yet, but does anyone ever run the BajaDesigns Lp4 or Lp6 as A-pillar lights?
In my opion, too big. Sure you could do it but that's a bit light. You'd honestly need to do a custom solution from us if you wanted the baja designs off-set mount. Bigger problem is LP4 and LP6 availability. We just sold the last LP4 we had in stock and Baja's not getting more for months.

I can get them from my distributor but that costs us a lot extra since we're a direct dealer. BUT if it's something you have your heart set on, we can make it happen.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just installed my ditch light kit this morning. These are the Diode Dynamics ones. I liked the flat finish and the heat sinks are cool. Pun intended. Thanks 4x4tuckleds.!
Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits A185DB9D-A2C8-4BF9-8291-CA96EC4EC206
Ford Bronco A-Pillar/Ditch light Light Kits 3E180AFD-1D1D-401F-816A-FB814E517E94

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are the 5" apollo pro. They are round so there really isn't a great way to get them around the antenna. I could pull the antenna. But that bracket would be perfect. Or a similar one. I bet if you could find a way to sell it outright or make something similar people would buy it. I already had these lights from a previous vehicle and I was not going to buy new ones just because of the antenna.

Edit. I used the Bronco bolt for the accessory on the cowl.
Looking into the same… would a stubby antennae work any better? Or does it cover the threading?
Sponsored