Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've done a few installed with the DD harness and I agree - its not particularly high quality or the proper harness for the Bronco application when upfitters are involved. Even the cheap nightcore option from Amazon feels more premium and costs FAR less.

The harness you posted looks posted from your store looks clean though. May have to take a peak at that for the next install I do.
We designed it to make it really easy for installation. Pretty much any kit we sell has a harness that is plug and play especially for Raptors, Jeeps and Broncos with upfitters. Plug it in, crimp on the upfitter wire and you are done.
Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We designed it to make it really easy for installation. Pretty much any kit we sell has a harness that is plug and play especially for Raptors, Jeeps and Broncos with upfitters. Plug it in, crimp on the upfitter wire and you are done.
100% these guys get it. When I placed my order I reached out to them to verify what I needed. Pretty much the email consisted of "Do you have the aux switches and plan on using them? Yes, Okay select the upfitter harness" couldn't be easier. Diode did throw in that other harness which led to 3 seconds of confusion on what I needed. To be honest, id just order that harness it is good quality.

OP
OP
Abenson

Abenson

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
**update: found that the 65 fuse was blown. Not sure if it was by me or installed that way.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered and installed some Diode Dynamic ditch lights last week. For some reason the Diode (manual) switch they sent will work when hooked up, but when wiring directly to the aux switch it doesn't. Anyone else had this problem? One video says you can wire direct to auxiliary for power, but another Youtube video mentioned connecting to a brown/white wire going under dash...
I actually ordered directly from Diode as well when I bought my ditch lights. The harness they sent really isnt good. Its a pain because of the extra wire that needs to be run to the battery with a relay box. I honestly returned the additional harness I bought from Diode because they had one they said would be easier to install. I ended up ordering the 4x4 Truck which had the harness I need to make set up easy. I think it was like 40 bucks. Connect the port to back of ditch light, run power wire for both backlight and white light to two different aux switches, than ground the wire.
Sponsored