LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Instructions would be very helpful!! Want to wire a Garmin dash cam with the optional hardwired kit I got. Would like to route it down the driver side a pillar. It doesn’t look as easy as most other vehicles I have done in the past.
Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instructions would be very helpful!! Want to wire a Garmin dash cam with the optional hardwired kit I got. Would like to route it down the driver side a pillar. It doesn’t look as easy as most other vehicles I have done in the past.
I know I saw a video with them installing lights where they show how to take the cover off. I just can't remember what it was. If I see it again I'll link it. Maybe search YouTube for installation of switches?

Nope I think what I saw was the one on dash removal. So when you do it video and post it :)

Last edited:

ArdenQ

First Edition
First Name
Arden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Limited
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Were you able to figure this out? Looking to do something similar.

ElCapitan464

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bump, Did anyone figure out how to remove the A pillar interior trim?

Sponsored

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This should help you. I used it and it worked great. It's not a simple process to get the a pillars off.

Attachments

Lanshark

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
+1 on the Dongar harness. I have one in the Bronco, but I've had them in my two Infiniti's for a very long time, they work great.

However, the mirror harness as it is will only be accessory power. There may be battery power spot on that harness, I havent checked on the Ford version. On some, you can move the power pin position on the harness to always powered 12v.
Sponsored