Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On our most recent trip... @Kickit started referring to me as "Mary Poppins" because I had magically crammed a billion things in my 2-door. 😘😘

20231009_070015.jpg
There's still plenty of room to spare!

Unless you were using that space to look out your back window or something... :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hitchmount-rack (look it up yourself is an American manufacturer last I looked and my only issue I'd that it needs strapped to the spare tire for stability but so might the system in this thread)
The Kayak system looks pretty stout and I imagine attaching to the spare is needed for support with the height. The X-Rack Flex Wing system does not need to be supported by the spare.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m too old to rely on cameras or beeps, I acually turn still turn around to see where I’m going. I just don’t want to get put up with constant beeping and warnings. I’ve looked through to manual to see how to temporarily disable. Any suggestions?
On our Badlands, there is a button to stop the beeping marked with a P and some street lines.

Sponsored

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How is that attached to front bumper? Haven't seen a front hitch successfully done on the Bronco before.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bigdedition

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1985 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may have missed it somewhere here in the post, but for the Over Spare Tire Carrier Bracket For 2021+ Ford Bronco, what is the recommended rack or can I use any rack?

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have missed it somewhere here in the post, but for the Over Spare Tire Carrier Bracket For 2021+ Ford Bronco, what is the recommended rack or can I use any rack?
Once the brackets are installed, you can mount any Box or tray that you have. We do offer a deck that can mount on top and give you more options for gear. This is our deck recommend with the bracket: https://www.xrack.us/product/um-one-lightweight-cargo-carrier-rack/
This deck can also be used as a hitch mounted cargo carrier.

The advantage of our deck is the additional accessories that can be added like rotopax style containers and with our optional drop down post you can carry ski or snowboards, fishing rods and more.

Ford Bronco A Roof Rack for your Hitch (X-Rack) 1700603207570

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any update on the hitch mounted beach cart?

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be nice to have something off of the hitch go up high enough and be a 'Tee" to support one end of a Kayak. Wide enough for 2 kayaks would be even better. Then make something that can easily attach (and remove) to the middle of the roof like a cross bar to support the other end of the kayak (or paddle board). Make it affordable for less than $400 and I would buy one right away. The factory rack is stupid expensive, like $800 or so, then you need to get expensive cross rails on top of that for another $500. Then that whole rack system is hard to remove/install and store. The Bronco always sits when we use our kayaks and paddle boards as we use an older pick up for the job. It would be no nice to have an affordable and easy to install/remove/store rack system for the Bronco. I have not seen one yet.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice to have something off of the hitch go up high enough and be a 'Tee" to support one end of a Kayak. Wide enough for 2 kayaks would be even better. Then make something that can easily attach (and remove) to the middle of the roof like a cross bar to support the other end of the kayak (or paddle board). Make it affordable for less than $400 and I would buy one right away. The factory rack is stupid expensive, like $800 or so, then you need to get expensive cross rails on top of that for another $500. Then that whole rack system is hard to remove/install and store. The Bronco always sits when we use our kayaks and paddle boards as we use an older pick up for the job. It would be no nice to have an affordable and easy to install/remove/store rack system for the Bronco. I have not seen one yet.
I believe there are products made to do this currently. I have no experience with it. https://canoeracktrailerhitch.com/

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base