Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolute Black ....only black that is currently shown on the color sample chart.

Ford Bronco Absolute Black thread 2021 Bronco 1

Ford Bronco Absolute Black thread 2021 Bronco 2

Ford Bronco Absolute Black thread 2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door

Ford Bronco Absolute Black thread Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics
Sponsored

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Current stable '08 F-150 FX4 Stepside leveled on 35's ...….black. '13 Explorer XLT 4WD ...… black. Got the Explorer because I had to retire the '98 Taurus 3.0 DOHC …....black, because there were no more rockers and wheel wells were starting to go, that she drove 15+ years 50 miles a day. '08 Yamaha Grizzly 350 midnight edition guess what ………......…..black.

Before I met my wife, '89 Mustang LX 5.0, stick, hatch ...…...black. "88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, factory roll bar and grille guard and off road lights ……….. black.

Can't put my finger on it but, sometimes it's just the best deal, sometimes it's what I want, but I do end up with a lot of black vehicles. One thing I will say in my opinion black is the best color when it's clean and 10 miles deep. BUT the minute you drive it and it gets dirty not so great. Shows the scratches the worst.

For the record I have owned ALOT of vehicles that were not black also and not sure what to get with the new Bronco because I plan on using Line-x on the whole vehicle. ……… but I like BLACK the best !!!

:cool:

Last edited:

Artie

Wildtrak
First Name
Waymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 4X4 Limited, 1961 VW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Current stable '08 F-150 FX4 Stepside leveled on 36's ...….black. '13 Explorer XLT 4WD ...… black. Got the Explorer because I had to retire the '98 Taurus 3.0 DOHC …....black, because there were no more rockers and wheel wells were starting to go, that she drove 15+ years 50 miles a day. '08 Yamaha Grizzly 350 midnight edition guess what ………......…..black.

Before I met my wife, '89 Mustang LX 5.0, stick, hatch ...…...black. "88 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, factory roll bar and grille guard and off road lights ……….. black.

Can't put my finger on it but, sometimes it's just the best deal, sometimes it's what I want, but I do end up with a lot of black vehicles. One thing I will say in my opinion black is the best color when it's clean and 10 miles deep. BUT the minute you drive it and it gets dirty not so great. Shows the scratches the worst.

For the record I have owned ALOT of vehicles that were not black also and not sure what to get with the new Bronco because I plan on using Line-x on the whole vehicle. ……… but I like BLACK the best !!!

:cool:
I had a red (T Top) corvette in 1980 I loved - so I think I will try (RACE RED AGAIN )I Had 3
broncos back when they started building them. The first one cost $2865. and the second $3250.00
I know how you feel about BLACK as I have had about 18 black trucks and still drive a BLACK
2019 Limited now. (I will be 89 yrs old when my new bronco gets here) Best of luck to you!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolute Black ....only black that is currently shown on the color sample chart.

2021 Bronco 1.jpg

2021 Bronco 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg

Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg
I had a red (T Top) corvette in 1980 I loved - so I think I will try (RACE RED AGAIN )I Had 3
broncos back when they started building them. The first one cost $2865. and the second $3250.00
I know how you feel about BLACK as I have had about 18 black trucks and still drive a BLACK
2019 Limited now. (I will be 89 yrs old when my new bronco gets here) Best of luck to you!
Where did the second two door (with the steel wheels) photo come from, I've missed it. We need one of the dimensional wizards to work it over!

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where did the second two door (with the steel wheels) photo come from, I've missed it. We need one of the dimensional wizards to work it over!
That's one of the 'forbidden' BroncoKong photos. Same as the top one

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a black Sentra and a Black 350Z. Black looks soooo good when clean but otherwise the swirls, sap, light scratches, etc. over time drove me insane . Things you can’t see on other colors show much worse on black. I do love the look of black with gray or bronze wheels though, but I can’t get another black car.