NOVABronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Bronco Tailgate folding table from accessories.ford.com - 11 months ago.
After repeated phone calls to their most unhelpful and frankly rude customer service, my dealer was finally able to source the tailgate and is now installing it.
My dealer told me that that site and the system is so broken they finally pulled out of it.
Ford customer service basically told me to F Off, its not their problem - but they certainly didn't have an issue charging me for the tailgate and the labor - which I now have to pay to the Dealer separately.
Ford's customer service is abysmal - and its not just one person - everyone I've talked to there is rude and doesn't care.
Anyone else have issues with them?
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Not sure what the bigger bummer is. Whether it's the issue of Fords Accessory site, or that this is the first post we get from you in almost 2 years :unsure:
I do hope they get it sorted for you. I would work through your CC company if Ford continues to offer little help on the matter.

Best wishes 🤠

OP
OP

NOVABronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right? I've been busy trying to get Ford to do their job? I love my Bronco but my repeated issues with Ford Corporate are exasperating - from the damaged delivery to the delaminated softtop and now this.

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re likely not gonna b happy with the quality of their table either. Ordered it in 21 when we got our bronco. After opening and inspecting it, promptly took it back. Super cheap, flimsy, and heard many rattle. Went w jcr table instead. Much better quality.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re likely not gonna b happy with the quality of their table either. Ordered it in 21 when we got our bronco. After opening and inspecting it, promptly took it back. Super cheap, flimsy, and heard many rattle. Went w jcr table instead. Much better quality.
I love the Ford/Tuffy table, no rattles with mine and super useful!

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve ordered from that website five times now.

The very first time I ordered from that website, I used the "shipped to dealer" option. When the parts arrived my dealer had a hard time finding them. Turns out the parts guy that usually handles deliveries was unfamiliar with the Ford Accessories website and didn't know customers could ship parts to the dealer (I was the first one). Because the dealer didn't order those parts, he couldn't find an order for the parts in his system and thought the parts were misdelivered. He had everything set off to the side in the corner for them to be returned the following week.

After that first experience it's been smooth sailing. Ordered parts four additional times after that, some of them shipped to my house, some shipped to my dealer. Never had an issue.

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered the tailgate table from my dealership, not the website, and it was delivered within 4 weeks (ordered April 2022 after I got my bronco). Not sure why there is such a delay now. I installed it myself, it's definitely easy enough for a person to install.

Not sure why people say it's flimsy and rattles... It's sturdy enough to serve its purpose and it doesn't flex/move around. Wouldn't want it any heavier on the tailgate since I have 35" spare on the back. Also, the only reason I can think people say it rattles is if their tailgate table wasn't installed with the little plastic gromets that comes with it. They're easy to miss but they prevent rattling and also make it fit tight. Mine latches shut very tight, wouldn't want it any tighter.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than not being able to log in to the ford accessories site in 2 weeks with error 400 bad request, no problems. :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately, I cant order anything to spend my points on if I cant log in.
Sponsored