First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that some of you are actually taking delivery of your Bronco, I was wondering if some of you would take the time to share the actual cost you paid for your Bronco. Although my dealer is listed as one of those not charging ADM (as per the incredibly useful sticky thread here on Bronco6g.com), I have about zero trust that they will not find some way to screw me before they hand me the keys. According to the purchase order provided me when I converted my order in January, my costs are as follows (Wild Track, Lux Package, Leather Trim, Mod Bumper, Floor Liners, Tow Package, (yes I'm screwed), headliner, door bags):

Selling Price : $60,120 (includes destination & delivery charge of $1495)
Dealer Processing Fee: $500 <--smelling a rat here
State Tax (MD): 3637.20
Tag & Title: $351
Total Delivered Price: $64,608.20

According to both the dealer and Ford, the $500 paid at time of order was to be applied to the cost of the vehicle. Pretty damn sure Apple Ford in Columbia is taking that as part of the Dealer Processing Fee. But my greatest fear is showing up when the Bronco is finally delivered and seeing additional line items on the bill. I will not be shocked if Apple Ford hands me something that looks like this:

Dealer Processing Fee: $500
We know you won't walk fee: $1000
You posted a 1-star Google Review of our dealership for our lack of communications while waiting for your Bronco fee: $1500
Just because we can fee: $2500
Total Delivered Price: $69,608.20

All of the dealers pretty much have us over a barrel. They can add whatever they like and if we walk away, they'll likely make even more selling the Bronco to someone without a reservation.

Last but not least - I haven't purchased many new cars in my life, so any information you all would be willing to share so that I can be more educated when I show up with my check book would be greatly appreciated.

And congratulations on taking delivery! Can't wait for mine.
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are smart you would have negotiated a price prior to ordering your bronco.

I already have an agreed upon purchase order with exactly what I’m paying. My build came out to $58,795 and dealer fees and stuff brought it to $59,685. I don’t pay sales taxes on vehicle purchases in my state because I’m active duty military.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would take a shitty dealer to play that game. But, from what I've heard about Apple Ford from others, they would be the ones too to do just that. I'm guessing you didn't get an invoice when you ordered, but if you did I'm also guessing all parties have signed the agreement. If you have the signed invoice at least you'll have that to fight off any horse shit. Good luck.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would take a shitty dealer to play that game. But, from what I've heard about Apple Ford from others, they would be the ones too to do just that. I'm guessing you didn't get an invoice when you ordered, but if you did I'm also guessing all parties have signed the agreement. If you have the signed invoice at least you'll have that to fight off any horse shit. Good luck.
I do have an invoice that was signed by myself and the sales manager. However, I absolutely would not be shocked if some how they try to change it.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dudes that didn't negotiate before ordering:

Ford Bronco Actual Price Paid after Taking Delivery of your 2021 Bronco 1624732383337
Lol what are you going to negotiate? Cost is cost. No plans are relevant. They won't waive delivery. Most dealers would rather you cancel and they take the order. Also, get your own financing and if that match, great. If not use yours...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol what are you going to negotiate?
Nothing if you didn’t do it before ordering…but before that there were plenty of deals to be had, and many here have them locked in at invoice or below.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean my understanding is that invoice is invoice. I hope people weren't paying over. But to your point I guess there was a little agreements that needed to be finalized.

Below invoice it had to be a dealer willing, and you had to be willing to most likely wait longer seeing their allocation would be high. At least in my area, there was no dealer close that was willing to go below.

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't resist replying to this thread since you said you went with Apple Ford. They are my dealership too and they've been a pain in the ass. If you didn't already negotiate and get a price in writing they will absolutely tack on extra fees. At the beginning of my ordering process, they kept telling me they "weren't sure how they were going to price the broncos". They screwed up on their end and I'm getting 3% below invoice now lol. I will say they are much nicer and easier to work with if you go in person.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer held the line with MSRP but no ADM from minute one, I have a signed invoice and $1000 deposit on my original Black Diamond build. When I upgraded to Badlands there was no new paperwork provided. Ford’s system still shows my reservation Big Bend. I tried to negotiate and they basically said “fuck off”. They did say that they would honor X plan if Ford allowed, but they didn’t think it would happen on reservations. I wanted to support my local small town dealership on this purchase.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everything outside of taxes, delivery and the car is pure profit lol.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are smart you would have negotiated a price prior to ordering your bronco.

I already have an agreed upon purchase order with exactly what I’m paying. My build came out to $58,795 and dealer fees and stuff brought it to $59,685. I don’t pay sales taxes on vehicle purchases in my state because I’m active duty military.
What state is that?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that some of you are actually taking delivery of your Bronco, I was wondering if some of you would take the time to share the actual cost you paid for your Bronco. Although my dealer is listed as one of those not charging ADM (as per the incredibly useful sticky thread here on Bronco6g.com), I have about zero trust that they will not find some way to screw me before they hand me the keys. According to the purchase order provided me when I converted my order in January, my costs are as follows (Wild Track, Lux Package, Leather Trim, Mod Bumper, Floor Liners, Tow Package, (yes I'm screwed), headliner, door bags):

Dealer Processing Fee: $500 <--smelling a rat here
Total Delivered Price: $64,608.20

According to both the dealer and Ford, the $500 paid at time of order was to be applied to the cost of the vehicle. Pretty damn sure Apple Ford in Columbia is taking that as part of the Dealer Processing Fee. But my greatest fear is showing up when the Bronco is finally delivered and seeing additional line items on the bill. I will not be shocked if Apple Ford hands me something that looks like this:

Dealer Processing Fee: $500
We know you won't walk fee: $1000
You posted a 1-star Google Review of our dealership for our lack of communications while waiting for your Bronco fee: $1500
Just because we can fee: $2500
Total Delivered Price: $69,608.20

All of the dealers pretty much have us over a barrel. They can add whatever they like and if we walk away, they'll likely make even more selling the Bronco to someone without a reservation.

Last but not least - I haven't purchased many new cars in my life, so any information you all would be willing to share so that I can be more educated when I show up with my check book would be greatly appreciated.

And congratulations on taking delivery! Can't wait for mine.
The negotiated price, fees, etc. should all have been agreed to and in writing at the time the order was placed. This is fairly standard. I even attached an addendum to the agreement with other factors that I wanted, they signed it. MSRP and a $100.00 fee and that is it (DMV and tax additional, Dealer has no control over that). They will be installing all of my accessories at no charge to me (whether Ford reimburses them or not).
Sponsored