Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope no dealership will screw anyone over price last minute as that would truly suck. Can I ask why you’d leave a 1-star review though? The fact you know they might treat you a bit badly because of that seems you understand it seems a bit unfair.
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you negotiate price when you reserved with them? If not, you my be SOL.
I didn't order from them. Just doing some homework for the forum. Emailing the dealerships on the "not adding ADM" list that were unknown.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer held the line with MSRP but no ADM from minute one, I have a signed invoice and $1000 deposit on my original Black Diamond build. When I upgraded to Badlands there was no new paperwork provided. Ford’s system still shows my reservation Big Bend. I tried to negotiate and they basically said “fuck off”. They did say that they would honor X plan if Ford allowed, but they didn’t think it would happen on reservations. I wanted to support my local small town dealership on this purchase.
I agree. I've been doing business with my small town Ford dealer since 1986. They have always been fair in all of my transactions with them. But, it didn't happen with Bronco. They have the bad habit of adding a ADM to specialty vehicles, i.e GT500 etc. When I asked my usual salesguy about their Bronco pricing he just smiled. I knew then, and told him, that I didn't think we would be doing business on this one. I think he knew that too. But, I guess you can say my dealer was still up front with me. They didn't try to sugar coat anything, and I do appreciate that.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
They're about to lose an already lifelong Ford customer coming from generations of Ford buyers. My great great grandparents bought a 1928 Model A new off the lot, been Fords in the driveways ever since. Their communication throughout this deal, lack of organization throughout, threat of ADM, changed dealers once due to zero bronco knowledge and the one I switched to doesn'tknow much more...........about to tell them to pis up a rope.
Sorry to hear this.... I know it's very frustrating for many of us.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just told by Lithia Ford in Fresno California that they will be adding a $5999 ADM to the MSRP of all reservation holders. Boo this dealership.
20210708_102006.jpg
Oh, hell, no... You can stuff that Bronco up your ass would be my immediate response.

I would then go to one of the reputable dealers who have been treating their customers right (and offering below MSRP), and put in a new reservation.

I would then bitch to Ford extensively. However, there is no way in hell that ADM stealership would ever see a dollar from me or anyone I knew.

At least, had they told you upfront, like the poster above, you could have made an informed decision. I wouldn't be mad if they said they would add an ADM initially, but I would not have ordered from them either on that vehicle (but it would still leave the door open to future opportunities). This dealer in Fresno, by contrast, burned the bridge and shot the dog.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean the dealer is in CA. Isn’t that SOP there?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean the dealer is in CA. Isn’t that SOP there?
Not really…one dealer in San Diego gave a whole bunch of people here “X Plan level pricing” even though there is no X Plan on Bronco.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not really…one dealer in San Diego gave a whole bunch of people here “X Plan level pricing” even though there is no X Plan on Bronco.
Oh now you tell me

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All this dealer bullshit with high Mark ups makes me again thankful that I’m a Granger customer....
@Zach@Granger thank you for your dealership and the way you you do business..

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lived in San Diego county last 20 years while active duty and as a cop. The sales tax gets you and they will also get you on doc fees. So your vehicle is what they said but with added/inflated fees. And let’s not talk about there fuel charge hahah Is common in all SD county.

Another reason I moved back home to Wisconsin, not ripped off by fees and taxes on everything.

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, hell, no... You can stuff that Bronco up your ass would be my immediate response.

I would then go to one of the reputable dealers who have been treating their customers right (and offering below MSRP), and put in a new reservation.

I would then bitch to Ford extensively. However, there is no way in hell that ADM stealership would ever see a dollar from me or anyone I knew.

At least, had they told you upfront, like the poster above, you could have made an informed decision. I wouldn't be mad if they said they would add an ADM initially, but I would not have ordered from them either on that vehicle (but it would still leave the door open to future opportunities). This dealer in Fresno, by contrast, burned the bridge and shot the dog.
I didn't order from them. On the master list of dealers not charrging ADM on the forum, this was one of the dealerships that was unknown. So I made a list of the "unknowns" and started sending emails. That is what they sent back.

My dealer is Future Ford. I am a shareholder, so they know if I don't get MSRP, I will call Mike or bring it up at the next shareholders meeting. Future Ford has been a great to me for over 20 years.

I want the Bronco. I don't need it. If a dealership charges over MSRP or adds a ridiculous ADM, I would walk.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything's been fantastic at my dealership. I have nothing but good things to say about them. The trade was fair and we already have agreed on all the pricing. We'll complete the paperwork when my Bronco loads on the train and I won't have to sit around for hours on the arrival day - I'll just sign here, there, exchange keys and drive away.

I suspect I'll be doing business with Ken Garff West Valley Ford for a long time - it's like working with the small town dealerships I grew up around.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting mine hopefully this weekend or first thing next week

Cyber Orange 4 door Wildtrack with the high package, tow package, graphics, leather.

Total MSRP $57660
Electronic Filing Fee - $129.
Customer Service/Doc Fee - $499. Gross but is what it is
Taxes - 3847.01
Title - $18
State MV Warranty Rights Fee - $3
Sub total $62156.01

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love it if Zach@Granger would chime in on this regarding Granger and what if any monies will be added outside of the preview order copy I received (not including tax, title and license of course). I got a preview copy emailed to me when I accepted the vin # and put a deposit down in May with Granger.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do these negotiations become moot if you're not getting a MY21?
I will most likely be getting a MY22, and it is my understanding, will be placing a new order for that model. Wouldn't this negate the current order? Or did you have a provision for this in your current signed agreements?
Sponsored