First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought a set of strut take-offs from a suspension shop for a killer deal and the seller originally told me they were from a non-sas Badlands. The part numbers didn’t pop up in the suspension cookbook on this forum but after a google search, eBay (in theory) clarified that they were 2.7 Sasquatch, what a surprise! With only ~170 lb weight difference between 2.3 and 2.7 and future plans to add a winch and upgrade my bumper, I wasn’t too worried about it.

Ford Bronco Adding 2.7 Sasquatch Suspension to 2.3 Outer Banks 70A01A61-C937-4217-A829-0E5E503448AC

Ford Bronco Adding 2.7 Sasquatch Suspension to 2.3 Outer Banks 876B3973-5D78-4B5C-B02C-C4E2CCA8E163
Sponsored

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting, I was wondering if the 2.7L sas suspension would work fine on a 2.3L. I think that will make my search a little easier.

No issues so far? Looks great.

BigRed13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thinking of doing this exact same thing to the wifes OBX. Any issues with it? Any noticeable ride difference? Did you do control arms or anything else, or just the struts?

OP
OP
forthwest

forthwest

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thinking of doing this exact same thing to the wifes OBX. Any issues with it? Any noticeable ride difference? Did you do control arms or anything else, or just the struts?
I did order upper control arms but haven't installed them yet, and the ride has been absolutely fine. There was a ride difference when I added the 35" tires (lol) but not a very noticeable change with just the suspension.
Sponsored