Sponsored

Adding lux package removes full bash plates?

Jpethick15

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus GX460, 2019 Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just playing around with the website and recreating my build when I got this message when adding the Lux package. Not sure if it is a website issue or a way to discourage people from adding the lux package.

Ford Bronco Adding lux package removes full bash plates? 3C5AE45B-9532-4B11-9351-C9D4A61EF204
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just playing around with the website and recreating my build when I got this message when adding the Lux package. Not sure if it is a website issue or a way to discourage people from adding the lux package.

Ford Bronco Adding lux package removes full bash plates? 3C5AE45B-9532-4B11-9351-C9D4A61EF204
which trim level?

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you trying to build a badlands? There's a glitch in the build tool when you're building a badlands and select B&O stereo. It automatically changes your build to an in outer banks. Try starting with a badlands and then scrolling down to the packages and select lux. It should let you keep a badlands and full body bash plates.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you trying to build a badlands? There's a glitch in the build tool when you're building a badlands and select B&O stereo. It automatically changes your build to an in outer banks. Try starting with a badlands and then scrolling down to the packages and select lux. It should let you keep a badlands and full body bash plates.
So glad that I just ordered the OBX to begin with... I would have been pissed had I ordered a Badlands Lux and they sent me an OBX.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rockstars gonna rockstar...

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jpethick15

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus GX460, 2019 Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was exactly what I was doing thanks for the heads up.

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's the b&p. there's issues with it.

autodemic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The build and price has been messed up for the last few weeks. Try to build a 4-door OBX Sas. Changes your build to a 2 door. Build out a 4-door Fastrak, copy the link and past it in a new browser, changes it to a black 2 door. Makes updating your order with your dealer interesting to say the least lol.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On B&P if you select LUX, MIC, Tow Package, and 2.7 engine, it deletes Bronco and replaces with hammock.
Forgot the 2door sir. I take that hammock off your hands now 🙃
Sponsored