Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm looking to add a lift to my 22 Bronco Wildtrack (Hoss 2.0). So far I have added ~470lbs of weight to the chassis between bumper/winch and full skids/sliders. Could I run the standard springs that come on a Bilstein 6112/Eibach Stage2 or should I go for something with heavier springs like the kits from Old Man Emu or Dobinsons? I'll be hitting some trails through the southeast and want to build it right the first time. Nothing too extreme. Just want to build it right the first time.

Bumper/winch- 160lbs
Full skids (engine/trans/fuel)- 175lbs
Sliders- 135lbs
Extra weight- 470 lbs
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you look through the Eibach Stage 1-2 Thread There is some info of others with the same issue. I believe a few have done the Eibach stage 2 with different springs /rate on the front to get back some of the sag with the extra Weight.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is very little information on added weight overlanding setups. A couple of people have gone Old Man Emu and 1 person bought Dobinson rear springs. At a minimum you want some form of adjustable shock body when you start swapping springs which would eliminate OME. Its hard to help you since no one has gone full Dobinson on here yet and Eibach is more of a nice riding daily driver setup.
Sponsored

Last edited: