Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brought Chrome script badges from Bronco Depot USA but given my WT built needed Black Gloss ordered them from the OCDPlug. (pic attached)

• Both have adhesive back.
  • Bronco Depot USA has a finished coating and not a bare machined finish.
    IMG_3618.JPEG
  • OCD Plus is machined acrylic
  • The B font is not the same and Bronco Depot USA which seems more authentic.
  • OCD Plus has a adhesive cover protector and takes about 5 minutes to peel off, Bronco Depot USA comes in a sealed bag.
Not overly pleased with the OCD badge. But they look fine on previous install pics. Will wait for my WT to see which path to take.
IMG_3617.JPEG
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] IMG_3618.JPEG
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] IMG_3618.JPEG
I cut these out on my laser last night. You have anything to measure how thick those are? Mine is 2.5 mm.
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 20220217_160540
Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bummed I missed out on the BroncoDepot badges, but ordered and will try the OCDplug ones for now. It doesn't sound like they are as nice as the BroncoDepot ones, but I guess I'll give them a try...

(If anyone has an extra set of the BroncoDepot gloss black badges they would be willing to sell, send me a PM!)

BroncoOB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to the site and it says under development. how do I get a badge? been looking around and asking...

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the site and it says under development. how do I get a badge? been looking around and asking...
I think they got hit with some legal that forced them to stop. Check Etsy for both vinyl and 3D printed badges. Not sure how they stack up in quality.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bummed I missed out on the BroncoDepot badges, but ordered and will try the OCDplug ones for now. It doesn't sound like they are as nice as the BroncoDepot ones, but I guess I'll give them a try...

(If anyone has an extra set of the BroncoDepot gloss black badges they would be willing to sell, send me a PM!)
I ordered the ocd plug ones and am disappointed. I won’t be installing them. Cheap flimsy plastic. I feel like I could break one looking at it wrong lol.

Sponsored

SCTWNB

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the OCD plug ones and am disappointed. I won’t be installing them. Cheap flimsy plastic. I feel like I could break one looking at it wrong lol.
I agree. I have the Bronco Depot badges and they are great. Wanted to see what the OCDplug looked like and they are awful. Cheap laser cut where you can see all the cutting around the edge.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree. I have the Bronco Depot badges and they are great. Wanted to see what the OCDplug looked like and they are awful. Cheap laser cut where you can see all the cutting around the edge.
Ya i forgot about how crappy the edges are. I saw the $40 price point and bought blindly lol. Hopefully someone will come out with a quality metal product again.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya i forgot about how crappy the edges are. I saw the $40 price point and bought blindly lol. Hopefully someone will come out with a quality metal product again.
You will have to find a Chinese company that will make them, other wise they will get hit with a letter from Ford. I looked into getting them made to sell, but it's about a 2k investment for the mold making etc. I contacted one place about 3d printed ones, and they were 375.00 a set. OEM is about the only way to go, but they need to be powder coated. I looked into doing that as well, after it's all said and done you are looking at $150.00 a pair for me to make any money.

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn, I too missed the BroncoDepot emblems.

I have spent far too many hours trying to find a pair of similar quality that are not either drill in, or garbage quality.

Long shot, but does anyone have an additional pair of either gloss or matte black from Bronco Depot that they would want to sell.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] New Wheels

I wonder if Ford could stop my design?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
CJ has these metal pin-on emblems (several versions), and people have successfully ground the pins off and used 3M body tape...

https://www.cjponyparts.com/cj-classic-trucks-fender-emblem-bronco-1966-1977/p/EMF109/
Lol, yeah, they are everywhere. People just need to Google. People are lazy. Yes, that means you person that didn't search... Broncograveyard.Com has them too. Also go to ebay

https://shop.broncograveyard.com/Emblems/products/1275/

1966-1977 Ford Bronco Script Emblem
Chrome

Item: 15100 CHROME
Price: $24.95

Last edited:

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol, yeah, they are everywhere. People just need to Google. People are lazy.
Yeah, those are easy to find. What's harder is spending who knows how many hours with an xacto knife trying to cleanly cut the 3M trim tape to the shape of the badge so you can mount it on a G6 without drilling a hole....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.