RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last edited:

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was expecting some company to actually offer a fender delete, and technically Ford made the flares deleteable from the factory so it’s what a fender flare mount cover?

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was expecting some company to actually offer a fender delete, and technically Ford made the flares deleteable from the factory so it’s what a fender flare mount cover?
mind-blown-shocked-face.gif

the-universe-tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It deletes the flare, not the fender.

This was my first thought as well. I have seen other companies call them the same way. I'm kind of a jerk that way, I know. I started this big conversation years ago about calling the HOSS suspension for what it was >>>>>> 4 coilovers, NOT 4 struts, NOT 4 shocks with coil springs>>>>>>>> 4 COILOVERS. It drives my attention to detail crazy. They are not adjustable coilovers, like many people think of coilovers, but they are still coilovers. The coil is over the shock. I look up replacement shocks for the coilovers on my 08 F150 and I have to look under stuts, drives me nuts. :LOL:

Sorry RCI, I just had to let it out. 😁

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d like to see mud spray patterns with the flare delete. Keeping the direct mud spray mostly off my bronco might be the thing that keeps me from getting the delete, but I love the it looks without the flares. Gives it a more vintage original body style look.

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was my first thought as well. I have seen other companies call them the same way. I'm kind of a jerk that way, I know. I started this big conversation years ago about calling the HOSS suspension for what it was >>>>>> 4 coilovers, NOT 4 struts, NOT 4 shocks with coil springs>>>>>>>> 4 COILOVERS. It drives my attention to detail crazy. They are not adjustable coilovers, like many people think of coilovers, but they are still coilovers. The coil is over the shock. I look up replacement shocks for the coilovers on my 08 F150 and I have to look under stuts, drives me nuts. :LOL:

Sorry RCI, I just had to let it out. 😁
100%. Yes sorry RCI, you’re one company that did not deserve this wrath from both of us, but unfortunately this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. The who knows what number company to release them and call them something broad that technically can be right but isnt fully right. And here we are looking like jerks for being literal about it, but like you said Baus, the attention to detail makes us tick and here we go boom

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe some white ones down the road for us Heritage owners?

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be careful with this if you're in Canada. Very strict federal and provincial restrictions and legislation about how far out your tires can stick out from the body. The fender flares being from factory make it legal, but once deleted expect to be pulled over. For switching on/off on trails these would be ideal.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d like to see mud spray patterns with the flare delete. Keeping the direct mud spray mostly off my bronco might be the thing that keeps me from getting the delete, but I love the it looks without the flares. Gives it a more vintage original body style look.
Rather than mud spray I want to see the rock spray patterns. The Bronco already has a surprisibg propensity to hurl rocks at the paint. These deletes are probably not helping.

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These aren't the RCIs but here ya go.

Mud sprays everywhere but I prefer not having flares on narrow trails. You could just take the OEM flares off but it doesn't look as good with the mount holes.
Ford Bronco RCI | FENDER FLARE DELETE NOW AVAILABLE Screenshot_20231012_221001_Drive
Ford Bronco RCI | FENDER FLARE DELETE NOW AVAILABLE 20231005_102332

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs