Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy,

How is the angle on the CVs for droop? Any issues with binding? I’m looking to maintain stock height with 35s.
Angles stop short of binding. Of done a lot of wheeling of different terrains from all out desert loops to full blown rock crawling and have had zero issues. The ride is so much better than stock and it is fully adjustable for ride height.
Sponsored

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Following up on the question above on maintaining stock sasquatch height with these coilovers, it that even possible? These coilovers are advertising 3-4" of lift, and they are about 2" longer then stock sasquatch shocks it seems. Looking at pics of the coilover it looks like there is only 4 threads showing at the top, so you don't have a lot of adjustment for reducing ride height do you? I'm assuming also if you backed it down all the way the spring preload would be reduced quite a bit? I'd imagine minimally you would need to have 2" or lift on these?

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following up on the question above on maintaining stock sasquatch height with these coilovers, it that even possible? These coilovers are advertising 3-4" of lift, and they are about 2" longer then stock sasquatch shocks it seems. Looking at pics of the coilover it looks like there is only 4 threads showing at the top, so you don't have a lot of adjustment for reducing ride height do you? I'm assuming also if you backed it down all the way the spring preload would be reduced quite a bit? I'd imagine minimally you would need to have 2" or lift on these?
After the springs settled (about 1,000 miles) mine was 3/4” over stock Sasquatch as they shipped (what you see in the photos). I think you could get them at stock or real close to it. You would have the advantage of increased travel and a much better ride. You may be 1/4” to 1/2” over Sasquatch but I think you could probably get to Sasquatch height. We haven’t had anyone that I’m aware of try to keep them at stock height but knowing ours settled to 3/4” over before any adjustments, I think you could probably get down to Sasquatch or very close to it. Close enough that I don’t think it would be noticeable without a tape measure.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are now looking for commitments for the group buy. The more the marrier. Shoot me a message if you are willing to commit at 10% off. This is a $575 savings. If we get enough people to commit we can probably get Holley/ ADS to drop it even further. This isn't going to last too long.
how we looking on this possible savings?

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are at 10% off. Still need some more orders to get that higher.
Sponsored