Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are looking at putting together an ADS Bronco Suspension Group buy. I am looking for feedback to determine how many people would be interested so I can see what price point I could them to you all at. The more people we can get to commit the more savings we can pass on to you all.
These kits will include a consultation to see if any changes need to be made to your set prior to shipping. We have been logging data on customers setups and feedback from customers to make sure we are always getting you the most dialed kit from the start.
MSRP on these kits are $5757 for front and rear coilovers with remote reservoirs and compression adjusters. The more we get to join in, the more savings we can pass on.
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_5708

Who would want to join in on a group buy for an ADS Suspension System for their Bronco?
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_5562
Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m all in on a suspension upgrade and when I do I’m going all the way, but I feel like I have such limited info and experience that dropping 5k plus on the hopes it rides well is more risk than I’m cool with.

Get me in some 2.5s with resis and upper control arms for 4800-ish, and silly as it sounds, back in. I’d still want to understand what I’m in for, but I’d be a buyer around that mark.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m all in on a suspension upgrade and when I do I’m going all the way, but I feel like I have such limited info and experience that dropping 5k plus on the hopes it rides well is more risk than I’m cool with.

Get me in some 2.5s with resis and upper control arms for 4800-ish, and silly as it sounds, back in. I’d still want to understand what I’m in for, but I’d be a buyer around that mark.
I don’t think you’re going to get a top level suspension and control arm at that price. There are suspension kits and control arms in that range but you are definitely missing out on quality and performance at that price range. I wish these weren’t such a huge investment as well. I also bought one of these kits based on my research prior to experiencing one first hand. I am so happy I did. There is a reason this is the only kit we sell. I won’t sell something I don’t truly believe is the best for our customers. I appreciate your input. I wish we could offer this quality and performance at that price.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t think you’re going to get a top level suspension and control arm at that price. There are suspension kits and control arms in that range but you are definitely missing out on quality and performance at that price range. I wish these weren’t such a huge investment as well. I also bought one of these kits based on my research prior to experiencing one first hand. I am so happy I did. There is a reason this is the only kit we sell. I won’t sell something I don’t truly believe is the best for our customers. I appreciate your input. I wish we could offer this quality and performance at that price.

Oh I'm 110% sure I'm using fantasyland numbers. I also know I'll be going 7k plus when I actually sit down and do the suspension right, and even that is probably low if I consider what I'd really like with 2.5 reservoir shocks, upper control arms and new links out back.

I just bounce from King to Fox and then if I am going to do it, do it right the first time. If someone offered a kit, I'd be up for a nice kit, but if a group buy I'd like to see a decent 10% or more discount and a real clear explanation of what I'm getting when I compare to going with shock surplus or similar.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I'm 110% sure I'm using fantasyland numbers. I also know I'll be going 7k plus when I actually sit down and do the suspension right, and even that is probably low if I consider what I'd really like with 2.5 reservoir shocks, upper control arms and new links out back.

I just bounce from King to Fox and then if I am going to do it, do it right the first time. If someone offered a kit, I'd be up for a nice kit, but if a group buy I'd like to see a decent 10% or more discount and a real clear explanation of what I'm getting when I compare to going with shock surplus or similar.
I can provide the real clear explanation. I’ll sit down today or tomorrow and give the full details of what you get with this kit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in for a group buy 👊🏻
Ok. I am going to finalize a few things and get a commitment. The more people commit the more of a discount I will be able to offer.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wanted to say that Ryan @Shifts And Grins Fab really did me right with my ADS setup and made sure we got the right spring setup for my winch bumper, tire carrier other add-ons. He was always in close contact and keeping me updated. I’d happily do business with him again and hopefully meet up to hit some trails at some future event..

I haven’t had a chance to hit the trails yet, only on-road and highway, but so far Im really happy with them. Coming from my HOSS 3.0 Fox’s, these are just as plush, yet more controlled and just the right amount of firmness due to the proper dual rate Rear springs. It begs to go fast Offroad and float through the terrain…can’t wait for my next trip. Yet, Ryan has shown how it can flex at the same time… He cares about the products he sells and is very knowledgeable. Yet, if he doesn’t know, he’ll find out…

I need to snag some better pics in the wild,just got the new wheels and 37’s on this week…
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6758
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6774
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6776
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6777
Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6824

Ford Bronco ADS Group Buy IMG_6823

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wanted to say that Ryan @Shifts And Grins Fab really did me right with my ADS setup and made sure we got the right spring setup for my winch bumper, tire carrier other add-ons. He was always in close contact and keeping me updated. I’d happily do business with him again and hopefully meet up to hit some trails at some future event..

I haven’t had a chance to hit the trails yet, only on-road and highway, but so far Im really happy with them. Coming from my HOSS 3.0 Fox’s, these are just as plush, yet more controlled and just the right amount of firmness due to the proper dual rate Rear springs. It begs to go fast Offroad and float through the terrain…can’t wait for my next trip. Yet, Ryan has shown how it can flex at the same time… He cares about the products he sells and is very knowledgeable. Yet, if he doesn’t know, he’ll find out…

I need to snag some better pics in the wild,just got the new wheels and 37’s on this week…

Thank you Chris. I appreciate that. Very accurate in your assessments all of the way around. As always, let me know if I can help with anything in the future. It doesn’t matter if it’s my product, a product I sell, or a competitors product, if I can help, I will.

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we're already talking via email, i'm just here now too for the sake of the thread lol.

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are now looking for commitments for the group buy. The more the marrier. Shoot me a message if you are willing to commit at 10% off. This is a $575 savings. If we get enough people to commit we can probably get Holley/ ADS to drop it even further. This isn't going to last too long.

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Ryan,

I am looking at a few suspension options for my 2 Dr BL. I was leaning toward Fox or Kings, but an ADS package seems like another good option. The group buy interests me.

Do you do installations? I live in the San Diego area, but I might be willing to make the drive for a professional installation.
Thanks,
MikeO

OP
OP
Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Ryan,

I am looking at a few suspension options for my 2 Dr BL. I was leaning toward Fox or Kings, but an ADS package seems like another good option. The group buy interests me.

Do you do installations? I live in the San Diego area, but I might be willing to make the drive for a professional installation.
Thanks,
MikeO
I do this installations when time permits. If we arrange something ahead of time I can definitely get it done. Let me know if I can assist with anything. The ADS kit is the best available. I’d love to chat with you when you have time. Shoot me a message and we can arrange a call.