Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We appreciate all of our customers patience and assure that the wait will be worth it!
You guys are killing it. Fenders and hoods look 10/10 so I'm not shocked you're taking your time to perfect this!
Sponsored

Bauer Hour

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received the below info from @ADV Fiberglass - no further information. Iā€™m starting to think we wonā€™t see this product until weā€™ll into 2023, if ever.

Feel free to correct me, @ADV Fiberglass. Iā€™ve respected your ā€œprocessā€ so far but after paying full freight six months ago and getting ZERO real information on updates, itā€™s time to hold you accountable.

Here is the ā€œupdateā€ as of Thursday August 11. No further info. This is a bunch of bullshit.

We are still finishing up the final pieces of tooling for the hardtops at this time. Once the first two tops are finished and approved is when we will be able to provide updated ETAs for ship dates.

Approval will happen in the next couple weeks and yes it will affect the original approximate September timeline. We will provide updated timelines once they are approved.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received the below info from @ADV Fiberglass - no further information. Iā€™m starting to think we wonā€™t see this product until weā€™ll into 2023, if ever.

Feel free to correct me, @ADV Fiberglass. Iā€™ve respected your ā€œprocessā€ so far but after paying full freight six months ago and getting ZERO real information on updates, itā€™s time to hold you accountable.

Here is the ā€œupdateā€ as of Thursday August 11. No further info. This is a bunch of bullshit.

We are still finishing up the final pieces of tooling for the hardtops at this time. Once the first two tops are finished and approved is when we will be able to provide updated ETAs for ship dates.

Approval will happen in the next couple weeks and yes it will affect the original approximate September timeline. We will provide updated timelines once they are approved.
I was told yesterday that they are now testing the top, and then painting them . expect to see prototypes within two weeks. so this looks like a possibility mid September. Then we will receive our individual schedules. I hope there are no more delays. they should be pretty much ready to go.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told yesterday that they are now testing the top, and then painting them . expect to see prototypes within two weeks. so this looks like a possibility mid September. Then we will receive our individual schedules. I hope there are no more delays. they should be pretty much ready to go.
send john an email directly, he is very good at promptly answering all questions

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In response to the ADV Email I received with the 15% Labor Day discount , I asked ADV if there are any further updates to the 1 piece.

John emailed me back,

THE ONE PIECE PROTOTYPE IS COMPLETE and will be painted after the weekend and photos released

ITS H A P P E N I N G ----- I feel like when I got my bronco build notice after over a year

looking forward to next week Finally

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In response to the ADV Email I received with the 15% Labor Day discount , I asked ADV if there are any further updates to the 1 piece.

John emailed me back,

THE ONE PIECE PROTOTYPE IS COMPLETE and will be painted after the weekend and photos released

ITS H A P P E N I N G ----- I feel like when I got my bronco build notice after over a year

Canā€™t wait to see!! I wonder what color they chose!

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John emailed me back,

Wonder if the Modular will follow the same extended time as before. Fingers crossed! If anyone asked recently the same question on modular, let me know! I feel like I keep annoying ADV by reaching out nonstop lol

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many on here preordered? I am in for a white one piece. Super pumped to see it.