Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flame all you want. I give zero fux. End of the day, he likely pulled in millions for a product that STILL doesn’t exist. Glad I’m out. That’s all I’ve got to say.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flame all you want. I give zero fux. End of the day, he likely pulled in millions for a product that STILL doesn’t exist. Glad I’m out. That’s all I’ve got to say.
I'm with you on wondering why there's been no actual prototype pics shared, but you're a bit overboard with a charge-back against ADV when they offered you a full refund.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. I have been following ADV’s progress since they announced and at no time did I ever think they misrepresented their product or their current progress with the hardtop. Which is exactly why I have not ordered. Ford taught me better than that. I will wait for a finished product and customer reviews.
I believe the aim was first orders would be sent sometime in August for 1 piece. I see on one of their instagram posts that someone asked if there was a delay and their response was "Nope, just have updated timelines for NEW preorders on the website. We are finishing up all tooling currently". So does that mean the original date is still on for August for those that ordered the first date to be shipped out this month, or no?

Completely understand why, it's hard to make a good product, but this would point to some things changing overall (in which idc and I'm no complaining, just getting info).

And if I'm off on anything, don't crucify me. Not calling anyone or ADV out lol

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Flame all you want. I give zero fux. End of the day, he likely pulled in millions for a product that STILL doesn’t exist. Glad I’m out. That’s all I’ve got to say."

Zero fux = filling out an online registration form to join a forum, finding the business's forum handle and it's post about a product that hasn't even been produced yet, attacking the company for not understanding how businesses are run, bashing their product, and posting, whining incessantly to the point regular board members have to chime in to try and shut you up.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED giphy

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll admit I'm a little bummed about the delay. I've inquired once or twice in response to ADV instagram posts and up until a week or two ago was told still on schedule. I ordered early on the first day of pre-orders and it said August which I assumed would be late August just cuz delays and all, and I'd be golden for my late September Idaho/MT/Wyoming trip but that is not looking good. Kinda surprised actually that so much work seems to be going into fenders (which look awesome btw from all of the fender updates). But I can't imagine there is half the interest in fenders as there is in tops! Obviously they are easier to make and they want Bronco product out there I guess.

Question though, can shipping costs be refunded if I pick up instead?

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your 7k probably went into supplying the Youtubers their demo unit first. 🤣

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll admit I'm a little bummed about the delay. I've inquired once or twice in response to ADV instagram posts and up until a week or two ago was told still on schedule. I ordered early on the first day of pre-orders and it said August which I assumed would be late August just cuz delays and all, and I'd be golden for my late September Idaho/MT/Wyoming trip but that is not looking good. Kinda surprised actually that so much work seems to be going into fenders (which look awesome btw from all of the fender updates). But I can't imagine there is half the interest in fenders as there is in tops! Obviously they are easier to make and they want Bronco product out there I guess.

Question though, can shipping costs be refunded if I pick up instead?
Yes shipping costs can be refunded if you would like to pick up the hardtop. Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions, I am happy to help!

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bkn0poysy3g4fyph8gyy8xierqbmjqwqtbrj6daqu&rid=200w.gif

If you insist that this is an airport and must announce your departure, here’s your flight out of here.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have written John numerous times and he has always corresponded with me very promptly and straightforwardly, answering my questions about the progress and my painting plans. I’d rather have this done right than rushed. A possible delay is a first world problem. Especially after waiting almost 500 days for a Bronco.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You decided to dispute a cc charge versus just calling up ADV and canceling?

There are easier, less passive aggressive ways to handle this situation.
I mean the first thing they instruct you to do is to contact the seller and request a refund. Guessing a web of lies was given out
"Flame all you want. I give zero fux. End of the day, he likely pulled in millions for a product that STILL doesn’t exist. Glad I’m out. That’s all I’ve got to say."

Zero fux = filling out an online registration form to join a forum, finding the business's forum handle and it's post about a product that hasn't even been produced yet, attacking the company for not understanding how businesses are run, bashing their product, and posting, whining incessantly to the point regular board members have to chime in to try and shut you up.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED bkn0poysy3g4fyph8gyy8xierqbmjqwqtbrj6daqu&rid=200w
There were at least one to two fux given at a minimum.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the aim was first orders would be sent sometime in August for 1 piece. I see on one of their instagram posts that someone asked if there was a delay and their response was "Nope, just have updated timelines for NEW preorders on the website. We are finishing up all tooling currently". So does that mean the original date is still on for August for those that ordered the first date to be shipped out this month, or no?

Completely understand why, it's hard to make a good product, but this would point to some things changing overall (in which idc and I'm no complaining, just getting info).

And if I'm off on anything, don't crucify me. Not calling anyone or ADV out lol
@ADV Fiberglass can you shed some light on this? Not trying to bamboozle the team because I know you're working your butt's off! I just wanna adjust any plans out at the end of year regarding trips/camping.

Basically, the above post, is everyone pushed back a bit, or just new pre-orders? Thanks a million

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass can you shed some light on this? Not trying to bamboozle the team because I know you're working your butt's off! I just wanna adjust any plans out at the end of year regarding trips/camping.

Basically, the above post, is everyone pushed back a bit, or just new pre-orders? Thanks a million
Our original goal was to start shipping the initial pre-orders (Day 1 - end of March) in August for one-piece hardtops and September for modular hardtops. However all pre-orders will be pushed out because of the length of time it took to finish tooling and the first two prototypes. After the tooling and prototypes are approved, we will be able to provide updated timelines for all orders.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our original goal was to start shipping the initial pre-orders (Day 1 - end of March) in August for one-piece hardtops and September for modular hardtops. However all pre-orders will be pushed out because of the length of time it took to finish tooling and the first two prototypes. After the tooling and prototypes are approved, we will be able to provide updated timelines for all orders.
No worries! Thanks for the updates and most of us know the length of work it's been!

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No worries! Thanks for the updates and most of us know the length of work it's been!
We appreciate all of our customers patience and assure that the wait will be worth it!
Sponsored