First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks. I’m about to press the go button on some goodies for our BadSas 22 4D with hard top. The focus will be camping across Canada and the US, starting with our 4,400km round trip drive to Moab for our Off Roadeo in May. We are just beginners to the overland scene and sad to say, the Bronco has been a Mall Crawler thus far. I hope to do some mild to medium off-roading as we gain experience with all this. So I am currently looking at purchasing the following after weeks of researching but would like your opinion and alternatives if you know of any product issues or experiences to suggest otherwise; the items are:

1. BadAss Tents roof rail with four accessory plates and one Molle panel.

2. 23Zero 270 Peregrine awning with deluxe side panels.

3. Hammer built tailgate reinforcement with accessory plate and antenna bracket.

4. RotoPak x3 with locking fixtures. 2 water, 1 petrol tank.

5. Weboost Overland kit.

6. Sleeper Kicker for our Gazelle T4 tent.

7. Arb TredPro set for the Molle panel.

8. Arb 4x4 Track Pack Bag ($$) or a Trasharoo ($).

9. I have ditch lights but looking to place a low profile 30”+ light bar to the BadAss rack. The NightRider Jet Black 32” slim bar looks decent but no reviews out there. I may also invert it to allow the windbreak to shield it given Canadian laws of light covers, hence the slim design. This may inhibit the roof panel removal though.

Further, we have a Thule Roofbox, IceCo 60lt fridge freezer, shower tent and shower pump and other such camping gear that we will pack away using Rigid boxes for sundries.

Side noteLooking also at navigation apps for our journeys; Tom Tom for limited data using preloaded maps as an option though also looking at off road and camping apps.

Appreciate your advice and any opinions welcome, thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited: