John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In addition to the offer we've made, we're in the process of trying to setup some special routes and trail rides to be made available to new Bronco owners.

Here's the original offer (we'll be posting this additional info thread here as well): https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/

As some of you may or may not be familiar with, West Virginia is home to the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System (https://trailsheaven.com/). They have ATV and 4x4 Trails. We're in the heart of Hatfield-McCoy Country. We're going to try and setup something special for our customers and make an offer to have a trail ride on the HM Trails, and perhaps schedule groups of new owners to take delivery at certain times, so that they, if they desire, can go to the HM Trail System as a group. If the new owners can't make it for the group ride, information will be made available about the trail system upon delivery.

Secondly, and I've already mentioned this to several of our new reservists, we're going to have a special route laid out for those traveling North/North East away from the dealership after delivery that takes owners through some of the most beautiful areas of West Virginia, including a "water fall" trail and a route through the New River Gorge Area, along with a route that goes through Pocahontas County, passed Seneca Rocks, Spruce Knob, Droop Mountain, Cranberry, and many other natural wonders of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

So, keep note of our website and this forum for more information on what will be offered.

Hope to see you soon!

/john
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In addition to the offer we've made, we're in the process of trying to setup some special routes and trail rides to be made available to new Bronco owners.

Here's the original offer (we'll be posting this additional info thread here as well): https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/

As some of you may or may not be familiar with, West Virginia is home to the Hatfield-McCoy Trail System (https://trailsheaven.com/). They have ATV and 4x4 Trails. We're in the heart of Hatfield-McCoy Country. We're going to try and setup something special for our customers and make an offer to have a trail ride on the HM Trails, and perhaps schedule groups of new owners to take delivery at certain times, so that they, if they desire, can go to the HM Trail System as a group. If the new owners can't make it for the group ride, information will be made available about the trail system upon delivery.

Secondly, and I've already mentioned this to several of our new reservists, we're going to have a special route laid out for those traveling North/North East away from the dealership after delivery that takes owners through some of the most beautiful areas of West Virginia, including a "water fall" trail and a route through the New River Gorge Area, along with a route that goes through Pocahontas County, passed Seneca Rocks, Spruce Knob, Droop Mountain, Cranberry, and many other natural wonders of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.

So, keep note of our website and this forum for more information on what will be offered.

Hope to see you soon!

/john
The people at that H-M Admin office seem nice. They've got one trail open now but since we aren't seeing delivery until <whoknowswhen> it isn't an issue. Apparently the trails are also marked green/blue/black just like ski trails.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
man this kinda of service makes me want to switch my reservation to here. My buddy lives in Charleston so it would give me a reason to visit him. Just hesitant about possibly taking delivery in winter and having that kind of drive there and back

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man this kinda of service makes me want to switch my reservation to here. My buddy lives in Charleston so it would give me a reason to visit him. Just hesitant about possibly taking delivery in winter and having that kind of drive there and back
4wd. Just don't get the mud tires. Oh, and go slow. Maybe don't take the doors off either.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4wd. Just don't get the mud tires. Oh, and go slow. Maybe don't take the doors off either.

I personally ABSOLUTELY LOVE mud tires in the snow. In fact, the wife went to the grocery store in my Ranger with mudders on it, while she was in there, it dumped about 6" in of snow in an hour. When she came back out, got in the truck and drove home, with everyone else slipping and sliding, she just drove a straight line and didn't spin a tire. She walked into the house, pointed her finger at me and said "....you can buy mud tires ANY TIME YOU WANT!"

:)

/john

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One route that should be considered is a route that takes new owners through to see the Green Bank Telescope if they returning North. This picture does not do the telescope justice:

Ford Bronco After Delivery - Sight Seeing Opportunities Green_Bank_100m_diameter_Radio_Telescope

This is a very interesting part of the state, as it sits in the heart of the US National Radio Quiet Zone. This zone restricts radio transmissions for 20 miles, no Wi-Fi, no radio broadcasting, etc. Many people who believe they suffer from Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity move here, as even though there is absolutely no scientific evidence of this "sensitivity" being a real condition, many feel that the only "relief" they can get is to move to Green Bank.

Not exactly the best place to test out your HAM or CB radio though, as you will get pulled over. The no radio zone is strictly enforced.
Sponsored