Sponsored

After production date, when will delivery happen?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just like the vin # and build allocations the delivery times will be all over the place. I’m betting in the next 6 months we see deliveries in just over one week to 3, 4, 5 weeks time for some.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip provided some good news on a similar thread a few days ago…

I cant seem to be able to find the answer to this online. On average how long does it take to receive the car once you get a build date? I know there are some steps before its shipped out and delivered to the dealerships but I’m curious how long that will take.
Hopefully 2-4 weeks. They negotiated with the carrier contractor to do partial loads which should expedite deliveries to the dealers.

Reactions: abe

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a production date of June 21 like a few on here. I live in Deep South Texas, what’s everyone’s thought on when I can expect actual delivery?

My worry (get ready for a ton of assumptions) is my build will take a week in production, then a few days parked in a yard until a train is loaded. Then that train making its way down from Michigan to Texas with whatever stops in between. Then unloaded and finally delivered to my dealership about 10 hours south of Dallas or 6 hours south of Houston. Am I crazy to think it could be July 12 or later by the timeI see my Bronco???
You have too much time to think, as we all do and so we're here, over analyzing this vehicle's arrival. The rule of thumb is 4-6 weeks, and you'll drive yourself insane trying to speed it up! I told my family I'll get my June 21 Production Bronco "end of July or early August." If it gets here earlier, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Besides, you'll see on your link when its being built, and you'll get an estimated delivery date after that.

Remember that all these dates are estimates, not promises. They are flexible. Knowing that is how i keep from going, your word, "crazy!"

Myrandar

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes A220
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a build week of June 28. Received an email from my dealer that the ETA is week of July 5. Hope he's right. 🤞
Sponsored