Sponsored

When Does Vehicle Order Tracking Activate After Getting a Production Date?

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a VIN and production date of 10/17, pushed back to 10/31 for my '22 Bronco. I have called customer service about more details and they refer me to the vehicle order tracking page but it doesn't work, no matter if I clear cookies or use various devices to log on. I recall reading that some of us have gotten information from that page as soon as their VIN was issued. Any comments/help?
Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That vehicle order tracking page has always been useless for me. I think they just recommend it to try and get us to stop bothering them. 😆

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When you were bumped from 10/17 to 10/31, did you get an eMail from Ford? If so, check and see if it contains a link to the tracking page and try that link.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you were bumped from 10/17 to 10/31, did you get an eMail from Ford? If so, check and see if it contains a link to the tracking page and try that link.
I know, for me, that every tracking link I’ve tried from the Ford emails (I’ve received one scheduled for production email and two bump emails) have always given me the same I formation. “Order confirmed.” Not even after getting a vin and build date did that change. 😕

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a VIN and production date of 10/17, pushed back to 10/31 for my '22 Bronco. I have called customer service about more details and they refer me to the vehicle order tracking page but it doesn't work, no matter if I clear cookies or use various devices to log on. I recall reading that some of us have gotten information from that page as soon as their VIN was issued. Any comments/help?
Ordertrack.app site works better

Sponsored
OP
OP
ssqch

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tried the link from the Ford production date email, same result, doesn't work. Glad to hear others have had the same result.

OP
OP
ssqch

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! I have the ordertrack link, no window sticker yet.
Sponsored