Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok fam - I've read the entire thread, and curious if anyone else is like me in thinking the following:

1. The @AGSOFFROAD mount looks very clever in using otherwise dead space and eliminating the need to pop the hood to connect an air hose

2. Since AGS does not make, distribute, or appear to support customers in wiring their mounting kit to the battery and upfitter switches, everyone is on their own to follow tips in this thread in wiring, and some of the solutions clearly introduce room for error / miscalculation / added complexity... all of which could turn many of us off from the AGS route at all

3. Ford offers a mounting kit that a dealer is more likely to not point fingers at if a warranty claim were to arise

So given the above, now that @DV8offroad, Ford Performance, and others offer alternatives - who would choose which kit and why in 2024?
I went with @DV8offroad - wanted to add a tank also and didn't want the extra weight on the tailgate.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JK9DzkcMWQaB368UA
Sponsored

gomezoscar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Collector status
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Johnny Mo quite the setup!!

I'd love to get something that looks like it could have come from the factory, and straightforward to service or remove later if desired, FWIW

OP
OP
Jo8n

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Johnny Mo quite the setup!!

I'd love to get something that looks like it could have come from the factory, and straightforward to service or remove later if desired, FWIW
I can go back to pure stock...didn't cut a single connector...even the factory horns can go back. Only drilled 2 holes for the entire setup
That is very impressive!! The power cable, the air horn, the regulator, the way you made the back floor panel removable, the Key 500, the air tank underneath....did I miss anything? :p
My favorite part is the stealthy use of my aux switch. With switch off, the air system and horns are active, but with switch on, air system and air horns are bypassed and factory horns enabled.
Sponsored