Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a really great review of one year ownership from our friends @TFLtruck .

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t belive they made it through a whole Bronco video without mentioning how much more they like the TRX. 😳 First time for everything I guess.
They sold the TRX to get a Lightning i think.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not usually a fan of these YouTubers - but I do appreciate the lack of forced drama like the pickens family (and some others) always has .. I like the feedback and insight he shares - and while the drive was pretty tame - it's the kind of drive I enjoy most - something relatively mellow that gets me into the outdoors and away from the masses - off the beaten path.

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been up where he's at, it's amazing up there. And, watching this video, has me really looking forward to getting out in the wild in my Bronco.

Come'on MY22, sometime in Oct would be in time (to break in and outfit) for a trip to Death Valley for the Thanksgiving break.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love TFL! They are part of my morning routine. They just posted a video of a friend driving his two door Badlands through Tumbleweed. I think he would be a great addition to the show!;) ..as long as he takes back what was said about 4 doors not being Broncos. Lol

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
TFL is really good, in my opinion. I like some of their reviewers more than others, and some episodes have that "stay tuned 'til the end of the video" nonsense, but they always seem to be honest and upfront with the vehicles and with how they as a channel operate.

blznburro

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just watched this AM. Loved the video, nothing fancy, then I found that 2D Badlands video mentioned as well and got through that. Making me really believe in the vehicle I'm getting (8/8 build date still holding) soon.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not usually a fan of these YouTubers - but I do appreciate the lack of forced drama like the pickens family (and some others) always has .. I like the feedback and insight he shares - and while the drive was pretty tame - it's the kind of drive I enjoy most - something relatively mellow that gets me into the outdoors and away from the masses - off the beaten path.
Have you heard, Pickens Party of Five is no more, the husband and wife are separating. She is going to loan ranger it with the kids calling it Buckle Up Buttercup.

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure wish I could take a drive like that around these cornfields of IL....sadly....cornfields.
Sponsored