Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great - how did you mount the flag?

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear windows and grill letters.

Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos IMG_8743

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

here was mine, already posted in "Show me your Topless Broncos"
Ford Bronco American Flag flying Broncos 20230529_111457

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok, so I'm putting myself out there but here it goes. If I see a clean and well maintained flag its great. It bothers me to see people runing an actual American flag on their trucks that are not maintained and or tattered. At that point, you're not being patriotic, you're just disrespecting the flag. I do however enjoy seeing decals of various versions of our flag. It might be trivial but that's how I feel about flying the actual flag.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, so I'm putting myself out there but here it goes. If I see a clean and well maintained flag its great. It bothers me to see people runing an actual American flag on their trucks that are not maintained and or tattered. At that point, you're not being patriotic, you're just disrespecting the flag. I do however enjoy seeing decals of various versions of our flag. It might be trivial but that's how I feel about flying the actual flag.
Not to mention some of the other crap some "patriots" do with American flags...

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second that. I actually fly a flag on my lawn up a 30ft pole. I put it up every morning and take it down every evening. I have no light so it comes down. My wife wants me to put a light on it at night, but walking out every morning and every evening is a time of thinking and reflection. The actual flag itself should be treated with a form of respect and responsibility based on what it represents. Decals are a total different thing. I love the idea of a true flag on my Bronco but not sure I want the responsibility of doing it correctly. Just my opinion and I know I am somewhat old school. So value the opinion based on what you paid for it.
Sponsored