Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is this an optical illusion from the photo?
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hardtop Installed - Review, Tips, and Pics IMG_6030
Sponsored

Kyleshemesh

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this an optical illusion from the photo?
Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hardtop Installed - Review, Tips, and Pics IMG_6030
I just went outside to look at it again, must be the angle of the photo and driveway. Both sides measure at 3/16" separation between the glass and fiberglass.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received mine a couple days ago as well, the latches were a tight and hard to turn but I didn't lose them. Everything is flush and there are no quality defects. I think the key is not to losen the latches.

Well worth the wait though, the headliner is so nice. That's the first thing that everyone points out.

Was it delivered to your home? If so, what carrier? Thanks

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't remember the name of the carrier but they deal with heavy and big freight. They called me to set up a delivery time. Here is how big the box was.

20240304_141238.jpg

I installed mine last Saturday. Been through the carwash and all around with it. SO much quieter than the soft top.
Mine was delivered the same way. Estes was the carrier. My driveway is a 1/2 mile long and I met the driver at a spot where trucks pull over to rest and stretch. We unloaded it into the back of my dually. My sons and I lifted it out onto the driveway. Packed extremely well and took longer to unpack than to install.

Are you at liberty to divulge who you purchased your top through ?

pmT9Xnv.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kyleshemesh

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed mine last Saturday. Been through the carwash and all around with it. SO much quieter than the soft top.
Mine was delivered the same way. Estes was the carrier. My driveway is a 1/2 mile long and I met the driver at a spot where trucks pull over to rest and stretch. We unloaded it into the back of my dually. My sons and I lifted it out onto the driveway. Packed extremely well and took longer to unpack than to install.

Are you at liberty to divulge who you purchased your top through ?

Ford Bronco Anderson Composites Hardtop Installed - Review, Tips, and Pics pmT9Xnv
Looks good! I agree, it's so much quieter than the soft top. I purchased mine through vivid racing

Grey Pony

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 DRW Lariat2022 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good! I agree, it's so much quieter than the soft top. I purchased mine through vivid racing

Vivid is where I ordered mine through as well. They were great to deal with. Much closer to you than I am.
Sponsored