Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am still sold on AMB, unless a true shade of Orange shows up for 22....or Smoked Quartz.....or Space white

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping they replace it with Blue Jeans Metallic for 22MY. I'm really trying hard to like it but every time I see new pictures of it, it appears darker and darker, even on sunny days.
Blue Jeans was discontinued.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You cannot take away my Anti-Matter Blue Dream:

[Cloudy outside walking into the car with my niece and nephews.]
Me: What color is the Bronco?
Kids: Black

[Drive a few minutes. Sun comes out. We get to the Jet's Pizza to pick up the 4-Corner Detroit Style with Pineapple]
Me: Can you get the pizza from the store? Here is a $20, you can keep the difference. But leave a $3 tip. I will stay in this spot.
Kids: Ok
Me: Wait, let me switch the color to Blue before you go out.

[I flip one of the optional switches on the overhead console.]
Kids: WOW. Seriously. How did you do that?
Me: I rigged this switch to change the color from Black to Blue.
Kids: We always thought you were the coolest uncle in the world. Got to change that to coolest uncle in the galaxy now.

[Iconic Lifetime Uncle/Kids Memory Realized].
Awesomeđź‘Ťmy dad used to throw my buddy and i in the mustang and drive to this sandwich spot when we were little.

When we got there he would reach over anx hit the cig lighter ,when it popped out the guy would walk out with our sandwiches we would put the top down and head to the beach and eat them.

We were little kids but loved it ,my buddies dad came over saying wtf is this magic sandwich button🤣

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From yesterday in Troy, MI - here is AMB on an F150. Partly sunny / mostly cloudy. I had a hard time finding it on the lot and drove past it multiple times before stopping to check the sticker for the color. I have an order for AMB Badlands, but really want a lighter blue - not to the point of VB, though.

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7048.jpg
I was just like you once. Then, like you, I saw AMB in person on an F-150 parked on the street. In full Alabama sunlight I still had to convince myself it wasn't Black. I walked back to work, sent my salesperson a text and promptly switched to Area 51.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sas looks good and the dark color is nice, but not my choice.

Anyone have much experience with soft tops? My only concerns is stories I've heard of people slashing the tops or breaking into vehicles. Is that that thing? If so is it easy and cheap to repair?

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've said it before but it's just weird Ford decided to offer a color so dark it might as well be black, even in broad daylight. What's even the point? I agree that this would've been better suited to be called Antimatter Black (ie: black with purply/blue highlights). Then again, I've questioned a lot of Ford's aesthetic choices with the Bronco. Blue Jeans would've been vastly preferred by me...but they discontinued it.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve always said the top sticks too high up when folded back....there’s a video of a bronco driving on the freeway with it folded like that...not a fan 🤷‍♂️

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I chose AMB as its a better alternative for Black. If AMB was not a choice I would have picked Black. Yes, I am one of those people as well :cool:
Absolutely!

The Problem for Bronco was solved with AMB.

Two reds: Check!
Two metallic grayscale: Check!
Two Blue: Check!
Two Black: uhhhhhh, we're going to need something here... AMB is in!

Speaking as somebody who isn't color blind, Bronco has 7 grayscale colors and 4 actual colors (64% grayscale). They created a German paint and materials engineer's wet dream, including the moisture.

Or whatever bozo is in charge of F150's paint selections. That person/team should be deported back to his sausage casing facility in Munich before sundown.

15 paint options
4 colors (assuming you count Kodiak Brown as a color)
11 grayscale colors
73% grayscale (Are you f-ing kidding me?)

Congrats, Ford, Ferdinand (Porsche) would be proud of the work you're doing here.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door with soft top retracted f150 paints

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I certainly wouldn’t base my decision on whether or not to select AMB as the color of my Bronco while it’s sitting in a garage, even a well lit garage. I plan on driving it outside, and on some of those days the sun will be shining and it will look amazing.....on the not so sunny days it will look black with just a hint of blue.....good thing I think the shadow black Bronco looks badass as well, especially with a blacked out Wildtrak trim. But, I’m all for less people selecting this color.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, seems like at higher speed the air would go in, down and blow out the rear plastic windows, not to mention the noise

Then again I'm not an engineer so I assume it won't happen that way?
No, that does not happen. The Wranglers do it all the time without issue.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From yesterday in Troy, MI - here is AMB on an F150. Partly sunny / mostly cloudy. I had a hard time finding it on the lot and drove past it multiple times before stopping to check the sticker for the color. I have an order for AMB Badlands, but really want a lighter blue - not to the point of VB, though.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Outer Banks Sasquatch 4-Door with soft top retracted f150 paints

That Antimatter Black looks nice :)
Sponsored