First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video example seems to exactly match my 4Runner blue. None of the other cars presented in this thread go to the extreme blacks to electric blues. Here’s a pic in Make Ready the day I picked it up. It really is a stunning color in person. Ford’s will be a different formula, but that video example makes it seem pretty spot on.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread A9848207-02CA-4B70-A9FA-B45939E7085C
Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's such a nice colour. I tried to talk my wife into getting it on her 4Runner but she wouldn't go for it. I still think I'm going with Cactus Grey but after seeing more of AMB, and seeing a similar colour on the Toyota, AMB is a strong second.
I don't dislike Cactus Grey. But i think my issue with it is there's so many of those Ceramic style paints out there on Toyota, Honda and even Dodge. After awhile they all sort of became a trend and are everywhere and sort of look the same. And also those type of paints to me don't have enough character. I feel like they won't age well. They pretty much just look plain. They don't change color, they don't have depth, they don't pop in the sunlight and they don't have any metalic flake in them.

A paint like Antimatter for example makes a great conversion peice. It bends and transforms in the light. It can go from blackish to blue in a second and make people turn there heads. It has tons of character. And I feel like in 20 years it will still be cool.

Thats just my opinion and personal taste. I guess in the end there's goods and bads to each color.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That video example seems to exactly match my 4Runner blue. None of the other cars presented in this thread go to the extreme blacks to electric blues. Here’s a pic in Make Ready the day I picked it up. It really is a stunning color in person. Ford’s will be a different formula, but that video example makes it seem pretty spot on.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread A9848207-02CA-4B70-A9FA-B45939E7085C
Yup. Just like Ford magma red and green gem. Both color changes. Videos on you maybe go a much longer way than photos

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love that AMB in the video, thanks @Rick Astley and @Administrator !!! Blue really pops in the light. Still want to see it in person, but I'm 99% sold.
Now... color match or black hardtop?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love that AMB in the video, thanks @Rick Astley and @Administrator !!! Blue really pops in the light. Still want to see it in person, but I'm 99% sold.
There’s only one type of top for AMB, and those two aren’t one of them.

Now the background on my phone

4A3C2E95-FACA-43F5-BE31-979A98F4A4AE.png

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That leaked photo from earlier in this thread is how mall crawlers are born. Damn, that was pretty. Interestingly, the MIC Gray top that looks so trash with other colors doesn’t suck w/ AM Blue. It’s also not so dazzling damn beautiful I’d be afraid to get it dirty. Had a navy F150 in the 90s. I don’t remember the color looking like crap once you got the trail washed off. This is quickly moving up on my list.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 4A3C2E95-FACA-43F5-BE31-979A98F4A4AE
That does look good, just not sure it's for me, or maybe I could do it... tough.
I see a lot of FJs rolling around with the white tops, don't want to be confused for a Toyota...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have added a paragraph below the video in my original thread with more info on how the color looked, if you didn't catch that update from a few min ago.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 4A3C2E95-FACA-43F5-BE31-979A98F4A4AE
Not for me. I want the all Blacked out look.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have added a paragraph below the video in my original thread with more info on how the color looked, if you didn't catch that update from a few min ago.
You think I spend my day looking for updates on this forum?? Bc you'd be right!!!

Thanks for the post and video, I love the color changing Antimatter, just have to accept living with a dark color again, I always said I would stick with White, it looks so good on my F-150, but white on the Bronco doesn't do it for me, not sure why yet.
I live in Michigan, and think Antimatter will look great in the snow, and in the sand.

Sponsored

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or carbonized gray? I’ve been going back and forth if the grill, fenders, and top were all gray how it would look. Not sure, but this color is nice enough for me to give up a first edition.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or carbonized gray? I’ve been going back and forth if the grill, fenders, and top were all gray how it would look. Not sure, but this color is nice enough for me to give up a first edition.
Fenders are going to be black tho, haven't seen any gray.
I need to see more of the gray top, in my head I'm picturing cheap gray plastic like an Aztec or Avalanche had...

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need to see more of the gray top, in my head I'm picturing cheap gray plastic
Since its the definitive 2-door top, I'd think Ford would show it off more. I've given up paying ANY attention to photos unless they're taken outdoors by real people with real cameras. CGI ain't cutting it. And in the pre-pro world, there are SEVERAL color tops floating around - so Ford needs to show the REAL DEAL.

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Since its the definitive 2-door top, I'd think Ford would show it off more. I've given up paying ANY attention to photos unless they're taken outdoors by real people with real cameras. CGI ain't cutting it. And in the pre-pro world, there are SEVERAL color tops floating around - so Ford needs to show the REAL DEAL.
That would be nice!

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Fenders are going to be black tho, haven't seen any gray.
I need to see more of the gray top, in my head I'm picturing cheap gray plastic like an Aztec or Avalanche had...
That’s what I’m worried about as well. Give it some time in the sun will it fade and look terrible...
Sponsored