redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, doubt that would happen. There were many of us here that had to change their order back in 21 when Ford decided to axe AMB after just a half a year of production. :(

Sore subject as far as I am concerned.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, doubt that would happen. There were many of us here that had to change their order back in 21 when Ford decided to axe AMB after just a half a year of production. :(

Sore subject as far as I am concerned.
Yup, i got pushed from my Antimatter Blue to MY'22 so I went with Velocity Blue.

20230921_180352.jpg

Spellseer

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR, HD FXSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I first saw the Antimatter Blue on a F150 Tremor and have wanted that color ever since. When we decided to order our Bronco - Papa Smurf - really wanted AB but bummed they didn't offer it. Found a 1st year in that color and though I was tempted we decided Velocity Blue would suffice on our '23.

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah…..
I have placed an order for a 2024 Badlands and I really wanted the antimatter blue how many others wish they would offer this color on the bronco I have heard if you get 25 people they will do it
[/QUOTE kinda like Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice? I’m willing to give it a try if it can change my eruption green (great color….worst fricken name…….EVER!) BD to a lovely shade of AMB

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have placed an order for a 2024 Badlands and I really wanted the antimatter blue how many others wish they would offer this color on the bronco I have heard if you get 25 people they will do it
Where in the world did you hear that, Facebook? I doubt they would offer it again if 250,000 people wanted it. That was my initial color of choice as well and like others moved on. Ford determines these color choices years in advance and rarely, if ever, recycle colors for the same model, especially a couple years after they drop one.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I doubt it. Not like the old days where if you knew someone they could pull strings and get it done.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
ha ha ha ha ha ha ... nope.

Antimatter blue was not even the least popular color, and they dropped it anyway. It was more popular than white, black, Iconic Silver (least popular), Race Red, Rapid Red...

Take rate here was 8.5%. If that held statistically (and 3000 samples is not a bad sample size), then Ford had over 16,000 orders for that color. And they dropped it anyway.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AMB is a great color, my '21 OBX was AMB. Now I have the closet thing to AMB, Black!

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate that it got shelved. I have not regretted making the necessary order changes to get my AMB for one second....

AMB wallpaper.jpg

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base