Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ford will send you a built notification email. (should be 12/1) and this email will also include "expected" delivery dates Time frame
I call my dealer alot, when we spoke about my build and delivery. he went into DORA and said I might get put on chip hold, so we'll have to see, expecting more news this week. it helps bribing the dealer with Starbucks and off rodeo tokens...
he's a pikes peak black kinda guy
Sponsored

ClatrnDZL

Wildtrak
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ford will send you a built notification email. (should be 12/1) and this email will also include "expected" delivery dates Time frame
thank you. I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I call my dealer alot, when we spoke about my build and delivery. he went into DORA and said I might get put on chip hold, so we'll have to see, expecting more news this week. it helps bribing the dealer with Starbucks and off rodeo tokens...
he's a pikes peak black kinda guy
pm

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is insane! '23 Broncos delivered before '22 models?! My '22 was built 10/13 and I am on my fifth Delivery "window"..... this shit is getting old!
That said - I won't begrudge any of us who finally get their vehicle after 2+ years of waiting!
Yeah, built (and fully released) 8/31...but finally on a train and should be here in a couple weeks

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Imagine reserving over 2 years ago, not even being scheduled. I'd much rather know my bronco existed somewhere than sit here thinking if there is a blacklist some of us are on. Both suck, but it could be way worse.
You say that, but it's not. Having a built 2022 that is either still waiting for shipment, or stuck somewhere in shipment, while 2023s are being built (And apparently starting to actually get delivered)...is way worse. More salt please.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm scheduled for delivery between 12/11 and 12/17. my build date was 11/22, I was # 213 for that day...I think the first 2023's were built the week of 11/21....please correct me if I'm wrong
I believe 2023s first build week was 11/14

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
11/18 build date. 2023 Wildtrak. Have window sticker. Told by chat that it is on chip hold and will ship December 26 week. Was told this week originally.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
11/21 build date, modules popped 11/23. I was informed this morning from my delaer that I'm on chip hold with an ETA of 12/13 whatever that means. My salesman and I both agree that it won't be arriving until 2023. With some luck I might see it by the two year anniversary of my original order on 1/29/21. 7/20/20 reservation OBX/LUX/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7/HD modular

OP
OP
KPLOBX

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/18 build date. 2023 Wildtrak. Have window sticker. Told by chat that it is on chip hold and will ship December 26 week. Was told this week originally.
So we just found out today MY23 gets the digital temp knobs backā€¦ presumably MY22 didnā€™t get them to save microchipsā€¦. So.. wouldnā€™t it be effing rich if MY23 chip holds are because of this?

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

11/21 build date, modules popped 11/23. I was informed this morning from my delaer that I'm on chip hold with an ETA of 12/13 whatever that means. My salesman and I both agree that it won't be arriving until 2023. With some luck I might see it by the two year anniversary of my original order on 1/29/21. 7/20/20 reservation OBX/LUX/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7/HD modular
When your build day came and modules popped did you also get the built email? Is it safe to assume if we got the built email then our vehicle is not on a chip hold?
Sponsored