First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw on Facebook that Villa Ford in Orange delivered its first Bronco. It was a cactus grey 4 door wildtrack.
What is Facebook?
Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn. I drove by Raceway this morning looking to see if they had one. Must have been inside. I should have stopped.
I saw it from the freeway last week but I havnt gone in. Are you in the IE? whats your odrer?

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend said that El Cajon Ford has a customer vehicle on display in the showroom. Not sure how long it will be on display. El Cajon Ford has permission from the customer to display the Bronco.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Test drive Sat at 4:50! Here are a few pics. In total they have had 3 delivered, 1 demo and 2 customer.

2FFD1F6D-D986-44C0-B1CD-446126F5623F.jpeg
A932CB15-C11B-418E-BEF3-0003475B0FE4.jpeg
1C9C33F6-B18F-46D4-A40A-A7A1AEF00562.jpeg
Jason, I test drove that same Bronco Sunday morning! But I took down the top! It drives really nicely, and the 2.7 has plenty of power. There was a family picking up thier 4 door MIC also. Before they got there, I inspected the MIC roof. It looked fine. This was at Galpin BTW.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully some arriving soon. My pizza tracker, as well as many others on here now show an estimated delivery date. 7/15 blend, still shows in production, yet an ETA of 8/14 now shows.

Sponsored

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer at South Bay Ford told me that they got 2 deliveries. (guessing the priorities). Also that he doesn’t expect the mannequins to show up until the end of August.

OP
OP

sccohen

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow, my dealer totally in the dark... Had 6/24 BLEND date, 6/25 build date, JCT site says "Pending". What a sh1tshow...

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any California action? I am 7/15 build, finally got built email on Monday (so I guess it has a new top), and received shipped email this morning. Projected delivery of Oct 19 to Oct 25th to Los Angeles. So everyone is not updating info on this site, Ford isn't sending emails, or they are picking them at random to put new tops on. maybe all of this.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone had any luck with Galpin offering anything under the Customer satisfaction Program.? I asked and he avoided the question and said I should call the customer relations at (800) 392-3673 and that ford would be sending stuff. I did get the package with the render drawings but nothing else.

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay let me ask another way. Has Galpin done anything beyond the absolute minimum besides say they will not do ADM?

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any California action? I am 7/15 build, finally got built email on Monday (so I guess it has a new top), and received shipped email this morning. Projected delivery of Oct 19 to Oct 25th to Los Angeles. So everyone is not updating info on this site, Ford isn't sending emails, or they are picking them at random to put new tops on. maybe all of this.
I received this October 4th. I was surprised a few days earlier I received an email stating it was built when I was waiting on another build date since the last 3 had been changed. I’m wondering how long it will be until it arrives.

F8720019-1D5B-4DFB-98B2-1054B458070E.jpeg

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received this October 4th. I was surprised a few days earlier I received an email stating it was built when I was waiting on another build date since the last 3 had been changed. I’m wondering how long it will be until it arrives.

Ford Bronco Any Southern California deliveries? F8720019-1D5B-4DFB-98B2-1054B458070E
I will post when mine gets to dealer, but I think it will be much sooner that the time estimate. Dealer sent me an update today and the train was going through Nebraska, and u just a couple days behind me!

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our Bronco has made it home. Delivered to Galpin on the morning of 15 Oct and we picked it up that night.

Day One reservation
Ordered 10 February
7/15 Blend date and updated to produced on that day. Held for hardtop
9/26 New top
9/28 on the rail
10 Oct arrived at rail yard in Industry City
15 Oct Delivered to Galpin and then to the garage

I called many times each day to check the rail progress; that was exciting. It spent a couple days at the big rail yard in Nebraska. The palsapp never updated; still hasn't, and I didn't get an email from Ford that it was delivered. The estimated delivery date did move up a couple of times as the trek out west progressed. The original estimated delivery date was between 19 and 25 October.

Galpin honored MSRP, yet I suggest that you read the window sticker and ask that you be made aware of any addendum to that window sticker.

I did ask them about the front plate, and was told that they come installed from the factory. I didn't think that it did; either way it was on there.

There isn't much I can say about this vehicle that hasn't already been said. It is certainly worth the wait and pictures do not do it justice. It is a beast and a joy to drive.

delivery day.jpg
Sponsored