2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eric at Kearny Mesa Ford seems like a stand up guy and a good pick.

I just don't see why no California Dealership have yet to really jump in on the best pricing like Granger.

It's free money for having a car pass threw the dealership. They are not selling it off the lot.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any information on Gosch Temecula. I've purchased from what was Homer Heller Ford in Escondido. When I went to change dealer on initial reservation page, I find that Gosch bought them.
If you’re in Temecula just go to Eric at Kearny Mesa. Worth the drive

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they are!

I'm so glad I moved out of SoCal in 2017!
I'm sure you'll back me up on this (I lived there for many years) that people in SoCal love their new cars and everyone who made enough money to move there did so and raised prices and housing demand. Virtually everyone is there keeping up with appearances and buy new cars like they're going out of style...because they are.

If you've got people fighting over $1.2M 3bdrm houses miles from the beach where they're willing to slog through up to an hour of traffic each way for a 15-20 mile commute, then your motivation as a dealership to discount the latest hot vehicle is virtually nil.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are the Southern California dealers willing to guarantee no ADM, x plan if applicable as well as optional discounts to include below invoice or below MSRP??

The purchasing power of southern California must be greater than 1 lone dealer in SD(Mesa Ford)who has guaranteed x plan(where applicable) no ADM but without any optional discounts.
Where are our Granger and Stephens like dealerships that have identified the benefits of honest customer service and have offered discounts below invoice?

Anyone have any connections to an OC/LA dealership that is willing to make an honest verbal and written guarantee for no ADM, xplan where applicable, below invoice or below MSRP, Group sales? Any dealership willing to identify the potential of transferred reservations=sales=$$$ for potential accessory sales, repeat sales, word of mouth sales, internet(forum) sales, had a great experience sale, etc.
"Number 1 Ford Bronco dealership in the Nation"

Please Step Up!
You might look into Kearny Mesa in San Diego, contact Mr. Eric Bunch. They put in writing no charge above MSRP; they honor A-Z discount plans; they do not add ADM fees. And if you have a FE in particular, all this still applies, no up-charges-in writing.

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

... come on O'side ??
I’m in Oceanside now....that’s why I reserved mine for back home (Wisconsin) Southern Cali knows people will pay no matter what...you don’t want it I’ll find a boot back from deployment and take his hard earned money with a high interest rate.

OP
OP
Broncsquatch

Broncsquatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read through the AZ buyers group. Hopefully something positive.? Didn't seem to have anything comparable to Granger, Stephenson, Laura et al.

@EricAtKearnyMesaFord we need a Southwest contact to handle all our Bronco orders!
California is the largest market for cars.
It must be obvious there are groups trying to gather for the best deal without having to travel hundreds, if not thousands of miles for a truly honest, MONEY SAVING deal.

Hey Squatch! Appreciate the feedback. I've had quite a few people reach out asking about my thoughts on adopting Granger-esque pricing models. I went into detail about that in this post:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/a-point-of-contact-for-socal-buyers.3115/post-128293

My biggest objective right now is to attract business from people who want a fair, transparent, and honest buying experience, but who can't get that at their local dealership. I wouldn't be interested in becoming the #1 CA Bronco dealer just because I have a lower price. I'm in this game for the relationships and the consumer experience I'm giving.

I support you going out to find your best price though! I hope you find everything you're looking for in a dealership, both in price and experience. ?
Again, I appreciate the honesty, transparency and the "experience". I think(and it hurts when I do?) more customers appreciate saving money the most, as indicated from the multiple groups trying to use quantity for a price break.
I wouldn't be interested in becoming the #1 CA Bronco dealer just because I have a lower price. I'm in this game for the relationships and the consumer experience I'm giving.
Sure, money can't buy happiness but it sure AF makes me smile.? Tens if not hundreds of potential Bronco owners would be ecstatic with the experience of a great deal you could offer. Sure, being the number 1 Bronco dealer in the Nation is a difficult task to take on, but imagine the "relationships and consumer experience" Kearney Mesa Ford could provide "in this game".

My .02?

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I read through the AZ buyers group. Hopefully something positive.? Didn't seem to have anything comparable to Granger, Stephenson, Laura et al.

Again, I appreciate the honesty, transparency and the "experience". I think(and it hurts when I do?) more customers appreciate saving money the most, as indicated from the multiple groups trying to use quantity for a price break.

Sure, money can't buy happiness but it sure AF makes me smile.? Tens if not hundreds of potential Bronco owners would be ecstatic with the experience of a great deal you could offer. Sure, being the number 1 Bronco dealer in the Nation is a difficult task to take on, but imagine the "relationships and consumer experience" Kearney Mesa Ford could provide "in this game".

My .02?
Hello again Squatch! Still on the same crusade I see.

I wouldn't make a public offer to the 6G forum unless I was prepared to offer the same discount to every reservation we have. So again, I have to decline your offer.

I wanted to write you a long response explaining the full spectrum of the work that goes into a special order car deal like this. I didn't like the way it read though. It came off as entitled. As someone who micromanages his own expenses, I of course understand wanting to get the best price possible. So instead I'll just share this:

The Xplan offer that we, and now many other dealers, are offering is very near to dealer invoice. Maybe about $100 above invoice. In that scenario, the customer saves between $1,000 - $1,500 off the price, and the dealership get's paid back a few hundred dollars of that discount, everyone benefits. The deal is balanced, as a good business transaction should be.

I'd tell you that's my .02 cents, but you'd probably ask me for a penny off :p

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man... San Diego isn’t too far from Victorville :unsure:. When we get B&P and I can figure out if I can really afford this bad boy I’m probably going to switch Kearny. All the other SoCal dealers aren’t even trying. Thanks for being here in the forums

Sponsored

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello again Squatch! Still on the same crusade I see.

I wouldn't make a public offer to the 6G forum unless I was prepared to offer the same discount to every reservation we have. So again, I have to decline your offer.

I wanted to write you a long response explaining the full spectrum of the work that goes into a special order car deal like this. I didn't like the way it read though. It came off as entitled. As someone who micromanages his own expenses, I of course understand wanting to get the best price possible. So instead I'll just share this:

The Xplan offer that we, and now many other dealers, are offering is very near to dealer invoice. Maybe about $100 above invoice. In that scenario, the customer saves between $1,000 - $1,500 off the price, and the dealership get's paid back a few hundred dollars of that discount, everyone benefits. The deal is balanced, as a good business transaction should be.

I'd tell you that's my .02 cents, but you'd probably ask me for a penny off :p

Eric Bunch
Internet Director
Kearny Mesa Ford
858-560-5544 ext 1013
Any sunroad employee discounts? Or would I be better off getting x plan?

EricAtKearnyMesaFord

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man... San Diego isn’t too far from Victorville :unsure:. When we get B&P and I can figure out if I can really afford this bad boy I’m probably going to switch Kearny. All the other SoCal dealers aren’t even trying. Thanks for being here in the forums
Hey Gman glad to be here. I've met some really cool people here that I've even had the chance to meet in person.

Once we get B&P online, feel free to DM me and we can estimate payment scenarios to make sure it will work for you (y)

@Broncsquatch thanks again for considering me in your search for a dealer. Good luck in your search! Maybe consider a road trip to Granger. It would be a hell-of-a way to break in your Bronco and you'll remember the trip for life.
Sponsored