First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariet, 2015 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When they announced the "Base" trim Bronco was going away, Ford said that a "Work" Bronco was available for Park Rangers, Ag use and so on. Did this trim happen? Or was the Work trim the same as the previous Base trim? Just wondered if there's any stripped down Broncos out there being put to work. Also, I recall the 1G Broncos being used as snow plows, but I read the new Broncos can't be used to plow snow. Huh. (Not that I would want to.)
Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has plans to announce a new trim soon—and we now know it’ll likely get announced during the eclipse event.
It's going to be some black appearance package on the Raptor. Nothing to see here. Literally.

As far as a 'work' Bronco, I don't see the point. There's no work that can be done in a Bronco that a Ranger wouldn't be better suited for.

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

C-Note

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So FoMoCo will re-release the Base variant and offer only to Government entities. That’s what’ll happen.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's no work that can be done in a Bronco that a Ranger wouldn't be better suited for.
I can think of many types. Let's start with any type of photography that takes a lot of gear and one needs to get to very tough to get to spots. The Bronco is far superior in keeping the gear, safe/dry/clean. Maybe that's not "work"? Maybe the Ranger would be closer with a topper.

Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would make a great mail jeep....I guess "mail bronco" ;)

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never happened.

But may happen for 2025/2026. We know Ford has plans to announce a new trim soon—and we now know it’ll likely get announced during the eclipse event. But given the structure of the event it’s probably going to be a more premium or luxury variant and not a Work trim.

Worth noting that if/when they do the Work variant, good chance it’ll be exclusive to fleet customers, similar to the F-150 Lightning Pro.
Heard it is going to be a blacked out Bronco, again just what I heard.
Sponsored