Sponsored

Any Bronco sightings, viewings, Dealer Displays coming up in Washington?

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any Bronco sightings, viewings, Dealer Displays coming up in Washington? 20211022_175710

I saw my first two door in Ballard this past Friday. She looks great!! Mine was parked only a couple hundred feet away. I wanted to pull up and take a photo and maybe even meet the owner but I didn't have a chance. Congratulations to whoever you are, if you come back to this part of town I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point.
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Any Bronco sightings, viewings, Dealer Displays coming up in Washington? 20211022_175710

I saw my first two door in Ballard this past Friday. She looks great!! Mine was parked only a couple hundred feet away. I wanted to pull up and take a photo and maybe even meet the owner but I didn't have a chance. Congratulations to whoever you are, if you come back to this part of town I'm sure we'll run into each other at some point.
That was me! I live in Bellevue but venture to Ballard with friends on the weekends :)

Reactions: Cat

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was me! I live in Bellevue but venture to Ballard with friends on the weekends :)
Well you parked in front of my apartment. I've had my Bronco since early Aug and I've been waiting to see another in our area since then. Let me know if you ever want to hit the trails.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you parked in front of my apartment. I've had my Bronco since early Aug and I've been waiting to see another in our area since then. Let me know if you ever want to hit the trails.
I would be down. Hoping we can do a Western WA or Seattle area meetup soon

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be down. Hoping we can do a Western WA or Seattle area meetup soon
I will be picking mine up by the end of the year! I’d love to get the herd together.
Sponsored