First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still no word on my 2dr Badlands……first 10 minute reservation of day 1.
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if I'm sitting on a reservation date of 10/18/2020, 4dr OBX, Lux, Squatch, 2.7, tow, soft top, will I get my Bronco by Xmas 2022?
If you get rid of the Squatch, 2.7, and lux, you could probably get a 21.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait, you reserved end of July and really think for a second you're getting a 2021? Not to mention the fact it's a 2 door of all things? lmao...you have zero chance of a 2021 and will honestly be lucky to see your Bronco late Spring of 2022.

With that said I have a reservation within a few hours of reveal and will be stunned if I get mine this year.
No one has a zero chance of getting a MY21 if they are not a code 99 and don't have painted hard tops. I was a July 31 reserve and got my VIN in May. I fully expected to be a MY22 but was overjoyed when I got my VIN. I have been pushed back once already and expect to be pushed back again. OK by me. I am a 4 door BD hard top. Still clueless why I got picked up over the 3 people ahead of me that would have filled my dealers allocations.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one has a zero chance of getting a MY21 if they are not a code 99 and don't have painted hard tops. I was a July 31 reserve and got my VIN in May. I fully expected to be a MY22 but was overjoyed when I got my VIN. I have been pushed back once already and expect to be pushed back again. OK by me. I am a 4 door BD hard top. Still clueless why I got picked up over the 3 people ahead of me that would have filled my dealers allocations.
Priority order

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still no word on my 2dr Badlands……first 10 minute reservation of day 1.
You should have had one of the first builds. I got so excited almost 1 year ago now the morning after the reveal- July 14 when I placed my reservation for a 2 door. Falsely assuming that reservations would be how they would be built and delivered. All that excitement is gone now knowing I'll most likely get a 2022 if not a 2023. As every day passes and I see more people get their Broncos and the more they start showing up on dealer lots for huge ADM's I'll be inclined to cancel altogether.

And 2 doors seem to be lowest priority for some reason.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 2dr and Priority Code 12 at my dealership. Don't know when I'll get it, and apparently everyone else likes to dog pile on someone like me who has a shred of optimism (11 days is not that late, ffs a guy reserved two weeks ago and got a VIN, we just don't know anymore). But cool, I'll just sit here until my clean build gets pulled for scheduling whether it be next cycle, August, or by September. Or later, if I get thrown to 22' than so be it

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm day 3 and am hoping for Oct/Nov.
what’s your build? I’m day 2, but with 2.7, sas, lux and Mic I’m just hoping for this time next year

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a 2dr and Priority Code 12 at my dealership. Don't know when I'll get it, and apparently everyone else likes to dog pile on someone like me who has a shred of optimism (11 days is not that late, ffs a guy reserved two weeks ago and got a VIN, we just don't know anymore). But cool, I'll just sit here until my clean build gets pulled for scheduling whether it be next cycle, August, or by September. Or later, if I get thrown to 22' than so be it
11 days isn't that late in real time... except, when according to the numbers on this very site, something like 40% of the reservations were within the first 4 days. (maybe more? I can't seem to remember, but that reservation page used to have a graph showing how many reserved on what days) So when you start doing the math, 11 days is an eternity. Ford can only make so many Bronco's a day. The amount of days after reservations opened doesn't have as much to do with the volume of reservations in those first few days...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what’s your build? I’m day 2, but with 2.7, sas, lux and Mic I’m just hoping for this time next year
Nothing special. My only constraint is the MIC.

BD, Mid, 2.3, MIC

I'm also trying to be realistically, optimistic. 😁

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

God damnit, if this is true then that makes me a SEPTEMBER/October build?!? Man I guess being a 2dr reservation of only 11 days after release might as well have been last week huh.

Man here I am hoping that I'll see an email this week... But if this is true nope! And I might as well order a Ranger Tremor cause it'll get out of MAP faster
I feel your frustration, but, keep your head up! There are much worse things in the world happening as we speak. I am just glad we live in one of the GD best countries in the whole universe, and have the ability / means to order such a great off-road vehicle.

I'm not trying to come off as a d!@k, but put things in perspective. We are a group of lucky individuals that live in the United States / Canada. If other countries residents only knew how spoiled we sound about this process to buy a $50k vehicle, it would be embarrassing for us. Yes, I have been guilty of complaining too, but I need to start taking my own advice and be appreciative of what I currently have. The Bronco is a wonderful car, but not a necessity. Stay positive! When you do get your truck, all the negative feeling should be replaced with fun times driving your rig.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You should have had one of the first builds. I got so excited almost 1 year ago now the morning after the reveal- July 14 when I placed my reservation for a 2 door. Falsely assuming that reservations would be how they would be built and delivered. All that excitement is gone now knowing I'll most likely get a 2022 if not a 2023. As every day passes and I see more people get their Broncos and the more they start showing up on dealer lots for huge ADM's I'll be inclined to cancel altogether.

And 2 doors seem to be lowest priority for some reason.
Yeah, the wind has definitely gone out of my sails., especially after allowing myself to believe last weeks mass emails could finally provide some good news. But still nada, and apparently, nothing expected this week either according to various insiders.

Just hoping for a mid-November delivery now (in time for a Wyoming to Pennsylvania road trip). But honestly if it’s next year then fine…..at this point I just want off this roller coaster…….actually, roller coaster’s have varying elevation changes, where as this ride has been more like a slow steady plunge into the abyss.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what I understand the body shop has the 2 door kinks worked out and the 2 doors should Start to be ramped up to full production 2 or 3 weeks into August ...someone here who works in Ford production mentioned this.

‘’so not too much different than 4 door hitting hit Aug 1 and I think they will be a week early by the looks of things ..so end of July

so there is hope
Sponsored