Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Reservations Tracking List!

1. Please use the Reservations Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your reservation info on the tracker list.

Sponsored

Last edited:

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which model did you reserve?
2 Door or 4 Door?
What options are you looking at?

Attachments

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] BroncoReservation

2-door First Edition

Although now that I see that the 2.7L is only available with the 10-speed auto, I'm hoping I can convert to a 4-door. Their site is crashing like crazy so I'll have to try again tomorrow.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved 4 door first edition — thst means I’ll actually get it, right? Lol. Says only 3500
I am curios to see if those sell out - and I wonder if it is 3.5k combined between 2&4 doors or 3.5k each.

Sndmn

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved a 4 door First Edition
Did your confirmation email say first edition? I reserved that as well and my confirmation shows a picture of the first edition but says series wildtrack. Maybe I was too late for the first edition.

Sponsored

ChrisMig

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 FX4 Tremor, 2007 Roush 427R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did your confirmation email say first edition? I reserved that as well and my confirmation shows a picture of the first edition but says series wildtrack. Maybe I was too late for the first edition.

Yeah it did

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the First Edition is the Wild track with a different interior...

But on mine it does say, Series: First Edition

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Id be down for a first edition, but man I wish they gave more info... like what are the cargo dimensions on 2 vs 4door?

what is the package pricing for lux and sasquatch?

I hesitate to spend 60k for something and regret that it doesnt have the cargo space I need...

(not that I can complete the process anyway)
Haven't seen pricing on the packages yet.

Standard Package LED headlamps; black door handles, mirror caps, fender flares and fender tie-down hooks; manual air-conditioning; and push button start

Mid Package 2-Door Intelligent Access with lock/unlock; 110V/150W AC power outlet; ambient footwell lighting; auto-dimming rearview mirror; dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control; heated front seats; illuminated visor mirrors; Remote Start System (automatic transmission only); Reverse Sensing System; subscription Navigation with 3-month trial; SYNC 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition; and Ford Co-Pilot360™: Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High-Beam Headlamps, and Rear View Camera with Backup Assist Grid Lines

High Package Mid Package content, plus: 12" center stack touchscreen; 360-Degree Camera; additional sound deadening materials; Forward Sensing System; and sideview mirror LED approach lamps and spotlight

Lux Package High Package content, plus: Adaptive Cruise Control; B&O Sound System with 10 speakers including a subwoofer; Evasive Steering Assist; heated steering wheel; universal garage door opener; 2 additional front row smart-charging USB ports; Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System; and wireless charging pad

Sasquatch™ Package 17" black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels with 35" LT315/70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires, electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7 Final Drive Ratio, high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers, and high-clearance fender flares

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door Badlands reserved here. Got my confirmation at 7:05pm central. I think the dealer pre registration made a difference. Seems like people had issues finding dealers accepting registration.

Last edited:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My first edition reservation email says BASE for some reason, but my reservation on Ford.com says: First Edition..

@Sndmn
Sponsored