Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BroncWTRK; 2019 F350 Bagged; 2014 GTR 1200hp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New Bronco owner member here.

Here is my order story.

Went to a local Ford dealer network back in August of '22 advertising at sticker Bronco orders. Specced my fully loaded Wildtrak 4 door order and put down a small deposit and gave a bunch of info/docs they said was needed to order. Anyhow never got any confirmation from Ford, which is not surprising as it looked liked I missed the '22 retail order window after digging into the research on this site. Got disgusted with the dealer I ordered from after getting nowhere with several follow up notes every other month and most recently seeing 40+ "in stock" Broncos on their website at $5K to $40K ADMs after Ford announced the $2500 order cancelation/change incentive for highly optioned Broncos. Couldn't help but think dealer was advertising special order bandwidth to pad its allocation and dealer inventory with canceled customer orders.

Anyhow started tracking lightly used Broncos in the general region with automatic search function on several different online car inventory trackers. Got lucky to find a fully optioned '22 Wildtrak (e.g. Lux, Leather, MIC, roof rails, steel bumper) about 200 miles from me taken on a trade at a Mopar dealer for a new TRX with only 6700 miles and basically being offered for original sticker. Anyhow car checked out online so I jumped on it within a few hours of being posted and was very happy it was not a bait and switch after traveling 3 hours to the dealer.

Very much loving the new wheels and feel my approach was much better than paying $20K to $30K ADM for an in stock Bronco at a dealer or continuing to deal with my "reservation" problems. Can't believe Ford is letting its dealer network abuse customers like this after being a Ford owner for 20 + years. Hopefully they make god on their threats to reduce allocation to ADM dealers or sell direct to consumers for high demand vehicles but it seems like there is no teeth in those threats given how the dealers are openly advertising ADM mark-ups on their in stock inventory now (not even trying to disguise it like they did last year when I started tracking Broncos).

In any event hang in everyone. and I am looking forward to being part of this community.

stuvan

Wildtrak
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just posted my info. Keeping my fingers crossed!

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submitted

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been sitting at the train station waiting transport to the dealer for the las 12 days. WTH is up with that! Sitting at the DFW Alliance Terminal.

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted

I originally ordered my Wildtrak with Lux but have since downgraded to High so when i submitted, i choose High.

BustinPeppers

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 AudiS7-'12 Denali-'23 Bronco (Ford is Hiding)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been sitting at the train station waiting transport to the dealer for the las 12 days. WTH is up with that! Sitting at the DFW Alliance Terminal.
Ouch feel your pain mine built 11/23…got to railyard in canton MI 1/31 (guess that had to push it)…still sitting there as of this morning

Texasgrillchef

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch feel your pain mine built 11/23…got to railyard in canton MI 1/31 (guess that had to push it)…still sitting there as of this morning
get a hold of your dealer they can initiate an expedite.

that’s what I did, and mine showed up this morning. The Dealer will have mine ready by the close of business today for pickup

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Re-submitted. A miracle happened. I got a build date last month and yesterday they finished building my 2 door manual Black Diamond.

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somewhat stoked after 950 days since reservation, I finally got my "Your vehicle has been built" email.
Hoping for delivery before the 1000 day mark.
My retirement gift to myself may arrive a year and a half after my retirement instead of before I retire,
but looking forward to Colorado and Utah trails ahead.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got scheduled! Week of 4/24!

RedShift81650

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Submitted.. ordered 4/3/23 still awaiting build date. No rush.

23 wildtrak, dual top, tow, high, hd mod full bash

OpDawg

Outer Banks
First Name
Opie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350 / 23 OBX SAS (3/27/23 Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted, although I didn't see 2023 - so I clicked 2022...
Sponsored