R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hmmm guess Sas and 2.7 aren't as deadly as expected.
I think SAS is currently ultra-deadly if your dealer has lots of SAS orders. I think it is probably the biggest issue. Other than the priority orders (regardless of whether the buyer was aware) and first-wave of SE, the non-FE non-SAS builds are few due to the 30% SAS production capacity. Hopefully 30% capacity limit doesn't persist. The FE's might use up a third of the 2021 SAS capacity alone.

7/13 SAS reservation should be OK, but even 7/14 SAS reservation could push into 2022 at some dealers.
Ford Bronco Scheduled Orders - Basic Stats 1619125838862
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it’s funny, i made the poll because i was too lazy to make a spreadsheet. But now it feels like i should’ve just made that first lol
It’s never too late 😂😂

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think SAS is currently ultra-deadly if your dealer has lots of SAS orders. I think it is probably the biggest issue. Other than the priority orders (regardless of whether the buyer was aware) and first-wave of SE, the non-FE non-SAS builds are few due to the 30% SAS production capacity. Hopefully 30% capacity limit doesn't persist. The FE's might use up a third of the 2021 SAS capacity alone.

7/13 SAS reservation should be OK, but even 7/14 SAS reservation could push into 2022 at some dealers.
1619125838862.png
I'm thinking i may be dead in the water for MY21. My dealer had 22 reservations and was only allocated 6. I think i am #5 and they are all SAS. This is my reward for being a 7/15 reservation, while there are people out there with 03/**/21 reservations getting build dates. Thanks Ford!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know, looks like about 2/3rds so far came within the first 24 hours. It's becoming clear that, for the most part, timestamp is being used to sort people at individual dealerships rather than people overall.
That is the reason for the allocations, it is the primary purpose of the modified process, to make 3200 (one at each dealer) lines instead of the one line that they promised. Ford will take care of their most important customers first. That is the dealers, that is why they keep changing the rules. Ford gives exactly zero fucks on the people actually buying the trucks, they will sell one way or another, if not to one person, then to another (might even be better to screw the reservation holders out of their order and sell on the lot to the impulse buyers, the guy who reserved a slot to order will still buy one as well, generally speaking). The dealer is all they care about. Once you understand that the dealer is the customer and not you, everything Ford does makes sense. From the allocations to the so called penalties for not selling to the reservation holder (20% leeway and no penalties in the first period of sales, that's right, they can sell 100% of all vehicles to whomever they want with zero penalty to the dealer for the first 'period' of sales.) and the priority allocations (they will come up again and again, you will see) Ford will continue to cave to their customer and the deal will get worse and worse for the reservation holders.

Once you accept that as I have, it becomes almost comical and you won't stress so much about the process.
Sponsored