AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Ford was able to put a small dent in the USOB during last weeks scheduling. About 4100 broncos were scheduled. WT garnering the highest percentage right around 29%

21K or so unscheduled orders remain. So ~20% of the order bank was scheduled.

About 22% of the orders were 2DR
~52% LUX
~65% Sasquatch
~84% 2.7L V6

Seems like Ford scheduled heavy on the SINS last week. What will this week bring? I have not seen the scheduling report yet today.
Sponsored

Stgriff

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched only because my dealer had 500 orders and 200 in allocation. Most all of them were Wildtrak with sas

czaynej

Badlands
First Name
Zayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took off sas and tow hitch, dealership still let me submit with lux praying that I get mine scheduled soon Nov 4, 2021 order.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I switched from 2.7 2DR WT LUX to 2.7 4DR BL HI Soft top when I received Ford's 2nd "switch or otherwise" email.
Damn..
I dropped the HardTop and LUX as well... You're welcome everyone... SMH LOL

Sponsored

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Ford was able to put a small dent in the USOB during last weeks scheduling. About 4100 broncos were scheduled. WT garnering the highest percentage right around 29%

~52% LUX
~65% Sasquatch
~84% 2.7L V6

Seems like Ford scheduled heavy on the SINS last week. What will this week bring? I have not seen the scheduling report yet today.
4100 out of how many orders?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

~52% LUX
~65% Sasquatch
~84% 2.7L V6

Thanks for the info once again. Any word on how many have yet to complete COPV? Isn't tomorrow the cutoff?

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dropped nothing, if I don’t get what we ordered we will not accept. We are scheduled for April 3 production. I hope all goes well.

TimMcEvoy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

~52% LUX
~65% Sasquatch
~84% 2.7L V6

I took off the tow hitch and Sasquatch and got a build date one week later… now I’ve been shopping around for wheels and suspension and super happy I ditched the squatch actually

Sponsored

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is tow hitch still a constraint? I added this back on to my order for 2023, and earlier on it was said that it wasn't a constraint. Curious if that had changed, don't recall anyone mentioning it recently.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped nothing, if I don’t get what we ordered we will not accept. We are scheduled for April 3 production. I hope all goes well.
why do you believe you will not get what you want? You are already scheduled...yours will be built the way it was scheduled. You should have no worries.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

why do you believe you will not get what you want? You are already scheduled...yours will be built the way it was scheduled. You should have no worries.
I will believe it when it’s in my Garage.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4100 out of how many orders?
I believe there were about 21K or so unscheduled orders. so ~20% of the order bank was scheduled.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is tow hitch still a constraint? I added this back on to my order for 2023, and earlier on it was said that it wasn't a constraint. Curious if that had changed, don't recall anyone mentioning it recently.
I deleted it from my build hoping a cleaner sheet would give me a better chance considering I was keeping sas and hardtop. From seeing how many tow got built I would say it isn’t impacting orders the way sas, hardtop and lux do. I was scheduled for April 10 with no tow but I think if I had it on, I still would have been picked.

Unfortunately nothing is guaranteed, it might also depend on your initial reservation/order dates and your dealers allocations.
Sponsored