Sponsored

OBX & WT Orders: Scheduled or Unscheduled? Cloth or Leather?

With Regards to MY23 Orders and 4/6/23 Scheduling:

• New OBX or WT order w Cloth - Not Scheduled

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scrolling through the most recent scheduling thread (4/6) it seems that a lot of OuterBanks and WildTrak Legacy orders (MY21 / MY22 carryovers) were passed over while some New orders (3/27 and newer) got scheduled. A common thread seems to be the interior option and I wanted to determine how much truth there was to the following bulletin from last weeks scheduling announcement concerning interior options for the OBX and WT:

Ford Bronco OBX & WT Orders:  Scheduled or Unscheduled?  Cloth or Leather? 1681147371009

This poll is for OBX and WT Legacy (carryover) and New (3/27) orders with regards to last weeks (4/6) scheduling and interior options.

Those of you that weren't scheduled, pay attention to upcoming scheduling announcements as interior availability could change. You may also want to have a conversation with your dealer and consider changing to leather if you want a shot at a MY23. And no, you won't lose price protection or your place in line if you change your interior option.

Tagging some of the OBX and WT members that posted in the 4/6 thread: @Silver-Bolt @BurtMacklin @Fordgirl2003 @Min_Ahn @thisisliam @FloridaBroncoPipeDream @dbattle @colonelburke @cwbolyard @jgraham37128 @-CJ @OrlandoOBX @ChaseG @Dantastic @Cchas @Miltyflo @2PuttBogey @DrMac @Fordgirl2003 @ShaunB @Hossfire @Braeden11 @danf @Saltwater Junkie @Boascher @IOwn2Jeeps @LetsBuckingGo @Constraints @bronco billy g @reschilling @BlazinGrizz @Cchas @KKoitus @Alpha1_Silverback

Edit. @Min_Ahn raised a good point regarding his build status and unscheduled-clean. Those OBX and WT unscheduled orders that still have cloth, what is your unscheduled status? You can call the Bronco Marketing line (800-334-4375) for a status update. I wonder if the cloth builds have a Compatibility Error/Material Hold?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switched from 2.7 2DR WT SAS LUX Leather to 2.7 4DR BD HI Leather Soft top when Ford sent threats, but still unscheduled - clean.

Boascher

Outer Banks
First Name
Bernard Ascher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Voted. Thanks for tagging.

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I placed my order on 3/27 my dealer said that they had 72 allocations. I am a P-19 with all of the no no’s 4door wildtrak, lux, hardtop, leather seats. I don’t expect it to be built this year.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scrolling through the most recent scheduling thread (4/6) it seems that a lot of OuterBanks and WildTrak Legacy orders (MY21 / MY22 carryovers) were passed over while some New orders (3/27 and newer) got scheduled. A common thread seems to be the interior option and I wanted to determine how much truth there was to the following bulletin from last weeks scheduling announcement concerning interior options for the OBX and WT:

Ford Bronco OBX & WT Orders:  Scheduled or Unscheduled?  Cloth or Leather? 1681147371009

This poll is for OBX and WT Legacy (carryover) and New (3/27) orders with regards to last weeks (4/6) scheduling and interior options.

Those of you that weren't scheduled, pay attention to upcoming scheduling announcements as interior availability could change. You may also want to have a conversation with your dealer and consider changing to leather if you want a shot at a MY23. And no, you won't lose price protection or your place in line if you change your interior option.

Tagging some of the OBX and WT members that posted in the 4/6 thread: @Silver-Bolt @BurtMacklin @Fordgirl2003 @Min_Ahn @thisisliam @FloridaBroncoPipeDream @dbattle @colonelburke @cwbolyard @jgraham37128 @-CJ @OrlandoOBX @ChaseG @Dantastic @Cchas @Miltyflo @2PuttBogey @DrMac @Fordgirl2003 @ShaunB @Hossfire @Braeden11 @danf @Saltwater Junkie @Boascher @IOwn2Jeeps @LetsBuckingGo @Constraints @bronco billy g @reschilling @BlazinGrizz @Cchas @KKoitus @Alpha1_Silverback

Edit. @Min_Ahn raised a good point regarding his build status and unscheduled-clean. Those OBX and WT unscheduled orders that still have cloth, what is your unscheduled status? You can call the Bronco Marketing line (800-334-4375) for a status update. I wonder if the cloth builds have a Compatibility Error/Material Hold?
My build has been the leather option from day one.

Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I voted for my new order but my old order was leather also and did not get pulled so not sure if that throws off your data

Last edited:

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Voted, thank you. I am also unscheduled__clean

Last edited:

KKoitus

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Honda HR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Voted as well as called the marketing line, and I’m still listed as Unscheduled - Clean so in theory the cloth isn’t marking my order as an issue

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Obx, non-sas.- 4 door, Advanced 4x4, Lux, MIC top. Roast Leather,area51.
Ordered 2/15/22. Unscheduled clean.........

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OBX, 2.7, non-sas, 4 door, dual top, High package, Roast leather, Velocity Blue, ordered 3/27. Un scheduled as of 4/10/23.

Sponsored

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WT 2 door with leather, placed on 03/27, unscheduled as of now.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was scheduled 3/23 as a Legacy OBX from October 2021 Sas, Lux, Tow, Hardtop with leather. I just posted in the 4/6 thread a lot lol.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Add poll option....

• Poll Doesn't Apply - OBX or WT order w Cloth Scheduled post 4/6

Legacy OBX order with cloth scheduled week of 4/24.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add poll option....

• Poll Doesn't Apply - OBX or WT order w Cloth Scheduled post 4/6

Legacy OBX order with cloth scheduled week of 4/24.

Poll was to indicate what type of orders were scheduled during the 4/6 scheduling event, not what build week someone is scheduled for. Trying to ascertain if cloth is truly a constraint for OBX and WT builds and if unscheduled orders should switch to leather.

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT MIC High Leather, ordered/confirmed 3/27 and unscheduled as of now.
Sponsored