TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe he even tried. I just added tow and changed color for a customer this morning. Thursdays no changes can be made b/c of scheduling and the system gets overwhelmed. But any other day will be fine. Also depends on how close you are to your build date.
In general how close to build date before you’re locked down?

I received the 4/17 build email last week, but my account only shows that it’s been ordered but it does have the VIN.

Like I mentioned above I’d like to remove Leather from my 2 dr BL and go with MGV.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the group that just got scheduled last week.... build date was 4.17 but today shows 4.10
I would have them try again. I just made the switch this morning for a customer. has a build week of 4/3

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In general how close to build date before you’re locked down?

I received the 4/17 build email last week, but my account only shows that it’s been ordered but it does have the VIN.

Like I mentioned above I’d like to remove Leather from my 2 dr BL and go with MGV.

Thanks!
I do not know exactly the time frame. I havent paid that close attention, I'm sorry. I just know that when I click on an order, the system will tell me if it is unable to be amended. If you have a build week of 4/17 I see no reason you should not be able to drop leather.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh wow, color me slow, but I have a build date of week of 3/20 (from last Ford email on 2/28); can/should I ask my dealer if they can add Tow?
your build date is a few weeks closer than mine, but you could ask your dealer to check? They can tell in WBDO when they go in if something can be changed I believe.

RWCBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got letter stating 4/17/23 build date. Wouldn't change original order. WT now comes standard with Hoss 3.0. Kept hardtop, SAS, LUX, hitch etc. and getting built the way I ordered back in 21. Only changes were colors. 21 Antimatter Blue, 22 Eruption Green, 23 Azure Gray. Happy.........

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not know exactly the time frame. I havent paid that close attention, I'm sorry. I just know that when I click on an order, the system will tell me if it is unable to be amended. If you have a build week of 4/17 I see no reason you should not be able to drop leather.
Thanks for the assist! Chapman was able to drop leather, new DORA in hand.

For others wondering, yes I had a VIN and email noting 4/17 build date.

All good now!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Relatively new here - so 20% this week, how often do they schedule builds? I see people mentioning dates over a month out, will we see another build scheduling before then? Thanks!

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like Ford was able to put a small dent in the USOB during last weeks scheduling. About 4100 broncos were scheduled. WT garnering the highest percentage right around 29%

21K or so unscheduled orders remain. So ~20% of the order bank was scheduled.

About 22% of the orders were 2DR
~52% LUX
~65% Sasquatch
~84% 2.7L V6

Seems like Ford scheduled heavy on the SINS last week. What will this week bring? I have not seen the scheduling report yet today.
Two-door Wildtrak with Lux... finally scheduled for 4/24 since being reserved in June '21.

Then yesterday... moved SOONER to 4/17. I was shocked.
Sponsored