Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Besides the commodities restrictions, it also depends on where you rank at your dealer. If you are at a Mega dealer with more Day 1 or 2 reservations than they have 2021 allocation, then unless you order a Big Bend soft top with few restrictive commodities you most likely won't get a 2021.

But, if your reservation priority is within your dealers 2021 allocation then you could be getting a 2021. the caveat to this is that other later reservation holders "jumping the line" because they ordered what Ford could build. There are examples of September and October reservation holders already getting a VIN because they ordered the aforementioned Big Bend soft top.

I have two reservations at a small dealer. They were probably #2 and #3 in line for a dealer that had an initial allocation of 4. They were July 21 and July 28 reservation dates. I got a VIN last week for the 7/28 2-Door BD 2.3 auto, mid, trailer tow reservation. Still waiting on a VIN for the 7/21 2 door BL 2.3 Manual, high, trailer tow reservation.
Interesting that your 7/28 VIN'ed first. That tells me a lot about my 7/14 build which is the same as your 7/21. Badlands is holding us back until the FEs get built ...

my 2 door is scheduled to be built week of Aug 16th. Area 51 Badlands with 2.7 , 10 speed , mid, and tow package my dealer has not received any Broncos yet.
Well - maybe it is high???

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s been like that since i first joined. I just learned to sort out the people worth listening to. You’ll eventually figure out who’s worth your time…there are some good peeps on here.

Edited: some of the A-holes can at times be actually funny so take the good with the bad. 😂

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - poor day 11 guy (@Scohin ) came in a little hot, and took a pounding. We are collectively in this boat of confusion together. If Ford had VINs for all day one, and many day two people at this point, I would imagine things would feel more ordered and less Lord of the Flies around here.

Sponsored

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the exact reason I just lurk. I feel like if I ask anything it is just going to be a barrage of "beating a dead horse" memes. But hey... here is my first comment so now that's a thing.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is the exact reason I just lurk. I feel like if I ask anything it is just going to be a barrage of "beating a dead horse" memes. But hey... here is my first comment so now that's a thing.
Instead, you get a horse playing you some smooooth jazz!
Ford Bronco Any build emails this week? For Thursday July 8 zZGR1k4Sm6T

No but really, welcome! Stay awhile 👍
Sponsored