Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Pdiddy22

Badlands
First Name
Pdiddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these Georgia dealer mentions but no one has talked with Akins Ford in Winder GA yet?? Akins is a Top 10 volume dealer for Ford. (6 of the Top 10 are in Michigan) Akins does BIG up front, advertised big discounts below MSRP on most everything. Check out their website to see what I'm talking about.
I am going to give Akins a chance. I have spoken to my salesman several times and he seems to be in the dark when I ask questions.
I will wait till b&p opens and give them one chance and then on to Granger.
Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am going to give Akins a chance. I have spoken to my salesman several times and he seems to be in the dark when I ask questions.
Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you go with Stephens at a 7 ish hour drive from metro atl?

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Asked Tidwell Ford to explain the allocation aspect. This is what I received.

"By Ford offering reservations on the Bronco, it does allow Ford to plan out the production of the vehicle so they know how many (at a minium) that they will need of each trim level, package, builds, ect. The reservation does hold a spot for the person wanting to purchase a Bronco but how this works with each store is that, say we have 100 allocations for the Bronco but we have 200 reservations. We will go down our list of reservations in the order that we received them and contact each individual customer and if they choose not to purchase the vehicle at the price we provide them, we go onto the next person. Once the allocations are filled with actual buyers, whoever is left will have to see if another store has allocations open OR they will have to wait until the Bronco is available to the general public. "

Any thoughts? May email Stephens to see if they can verify this.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Asked Tidwell Ford to explain the allocation aspect. This is what I received.

"By Ford offering reservations on the Bronco, it does allow Ford to plan out the production of the vehicle so they know how many (at a minium) that they will need of each trim level, package, builds, ect. The reservation does hold a spot for the person wanting to purchase a Bronco but how this works with each store is that, say we have 100 allocations for the Bronco but we have 200 reservations. We will go down our list of reservations in the order that we received them and contact each individual customer and if they choose not to purchase the vehicle at the price we provide them, we go onto the next person. Once the allocations are filled with actual buyers, whoever is left will have to see if another store has allocations open OR they will have to wait until the Bronco is available to the general public. "

Any thoughts? May email Stephens to see if they can verify this.
This seems WAY off from what has been posted by other dealers, specifically that dealers don't get allocation until they have converted a reservation to an order. at least that is what my understanding is

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SW tix to des moines is like $150 from ATL and i have points that will cover the flight.

Road tripping home.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess that I am ignorant of the Stephens offer. I will follow up. Thanks!
Stephens offer is same as granger only its on east coast
$1000 below invoice and -300 for xplan

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I can say that Tidwell will be losing my business. They haven't made any effort to be useful, ignored my emails, when pressed did not answer the questions, and seem to not give a shit about anything.

Just waiting for the B&P to give them the finger.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same with me. Iā€™m going to give Akins a chance to give a market rate deal.

Pdiddy22

Badlands
First Name
Pdiddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same with me. Iā€™m going to give Akins a chance to give a market rate deal.
I spoke to Kris Wall the marketing director at Akin. I asked about any pricing offers and he told me that they would charge MSRP.
I also asked about the relationship between my reservation number and dealer allocation. I am still confused....

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know of a dealership honoring MSRP (no markups) near the Macon, GA area? Almost every dealership that I found on this thread was in North GA. Iā€™m willing to travel an hour or two, but I donā€™t have the time to do any long distance traveling. Obviously everyone is trying to find below MSRP dealerships like Granger, but I still think itā€™s a great deal to buy any new car with no dealer markups. In my eyes, anyway, even that seems rare for any dealership. Due to this Iā€™m trying to have a logical outlook on this instead of burning a ton of gas money for a round trip to and back from Granger.
Sponsored