Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mullinax will honor xplan price if you can show you qualify for xplan. Mobile Alabama
Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is offering Invoice with 100 Dealer fee for valid X-plan pin holders. Without pin I think dealer fees are $495. So far best deal I’ve found nearby

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved mine in July.. trying to decide whether I should wait longer with a lower price, or wait months shorter for a lower price...
I'm July also. Can we wait for MY22 while holding our reservation?

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Two Rivers Ford in Nashville is offering Invoice with 100 Dealer fee for valid X-plan pin holders. Without pin I think dealer fees are $495. So far best deal I’ve found nearby
@Pikapp1301 thanks for this...I’m going to look now. Is Twin a much bigger dealer than say Stephens? And is their invoice+100 DF posted somewhere?

DawgBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if anyone has heard but Matt Bowers Ford in Metairie, LA is offering 1k below invoice along with a free powertrain warranty.
This would be a winner if true. Thx for sharing. Beignets for breakfast, Mothers Restaurant for po boys at lunch, pick up the Bronco and start driving back towards N GA. A lifetime warranty on ANY part of a 1st year new model can pay dividends in long run. Ill be checking this out even if a bit further from me tha Stephen's in WV.

Sponsored

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Pikapp1301 thanks for this...I’m going to look now. Is Twin a much bigger dealer than say Stephens? And is their invoice+100 DF posted somewhere?
[/QUOTE

https://www.tworiversford.com/

So I called Two Rivers Ford and spoke with Matthew Barker who is heading up the Bronco orders for the dealership. I have confirmed that they will sell at invoice plus tax, tag and title. No markup, if you have an X-plan pin the dealer fees will be $100 without a valid pin they are normally $495. Two River Ford is East of Nashville. Matthews email is [email protected] if anyone wants to contact him or has questions

Here is the info I posted in the other thread, feel free to call or email him, he is also giving out a free gift to reservation holders. Obviously $1000 under invoice is a better deal, but for me it’s close enough that I would be able to go order in person, also not have the expense of traveling to WV. They are a decent sized dealer and sell there vehicles at invoice.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reached out to Matt and confirmed the deal as well. I think they’ve earned my business. It’s an easy drive from Atlanta. I was struggling with justifying the drive up to WV or IA. Seems like this is a no brainer.

thanks for posting about this- otherwise I wouldn’t have known about it.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reached out to Matt and confirmed the deal as well. I think they’ve earned my business. It’s an easy drive from Atlanta. I was struggling with justifying the drive up to WV or IA. Seems like this is a no brainer.

glad I could be helpful, seems like a great guy to work with.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cheers @Pikapp1301 just spoke to Mark - super cool guy and so helpful. Earned my trust on one simple call and just decided to go with them as well. Super easy to change with a simple call. Looks like a trip to Nashville sometime next year (I hope). Thanks again for the rec.

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cheers @Pikapp1301 just spoke to Mark - super cool guy and so helpful. Earned my trust on one simple call and just decided to go with them as well. Super easy to change with a simple call. Looks like a trip to Nashville sometime next year (I hope). Thanks again for the rec.
good deal I’m glad I could help

Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am leaning towards doing the same but that $1k below Invoice at Stephens in WVA is nice. I wonder if we could pressure Matt into doing the same? lol

Pikapp1301

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am leaning towards doing the same but that $1k below Invoice at Stephens in WVA is nice. I wonder if we could pressure Matt into doing the same? lol
I agree it is, but Nashville is easier for me and I’m sure they would make up the $1000 on my trade or somewhere else.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree it is, but Nashville is easier for me and I’m sure they would make up the $1000 on my trade or somewhere else.
Yea, I think that is a fair assumption. I messaged Two Rivers to see if they can deal anymore and get to $1k below because they would have a lot of people come over.

Willholl79

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F-350, 1993 YJ, 1979 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey fellow Maconite! I currently have an early reservation with Hutchinson Ford in Forsyth, (whom I haven't heard a word from yet except a template email right after) simply for convenience and having a professional relationship with them. I'm going to get a second reservation with Granger, and go with whichever one works out best for me in the end at order time
I also have an early reservation at Hutchinson Ford. I emailed the sales manager about pricing and he responded with MSRP plus $1000 or so in fees......

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just want to go ahead and put my vote in for Two Rivers Ford in Nashville. I spoke with Matt just now and he was a nice guy and answered all of my questions. They are NOT doing $1k below invoice but they are doing Invoice and will lower doc fees to $100 with X-Plan pin. Family owned business.
Sponsored