Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was sorta thinking that way too.

I've never been to Iowa - one of about a half dozen states that I haven't been to. Might as well scratch one more off.

....If they donā€™t match Grangerā€™s deal, my wife and I would love to take a cross country road trip. .....

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim Tidwell said they "want to be in the $1000 under invoice game" when I asked my contact if they plan on competing with Granger for Georgia. That's as far as it's gone thus far. I'll see if they commit to that when the build and price configuration tool becomes available.

Edit: It's not happening at all from these people. Just blowing smoke.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim Tidwell said they "want to be in the $1000 under invoice game" when I asked my contact if they plan on competing with Granger for Georgia. That's as far as it's gone thus far. I'll see if they commit to that when the build and price configuration tool becomes available.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will be sure to report back.
Thanks again for any follow ups! Also, be sure to look into joining the Georgia Bronco club here on the B6G site. Looks like we have a growing list of members in there ......

Oldschool67

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2door Eruption Green, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I should have more information from Paul Thigpen Ford in Vidalia next week. I work with one of the owners Brother-in-Law. We discussed the Granger Ford offer today. He is going to pass the info along to see if they can match or come close.

PapaJoeBRONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All these Georgia dealer mentions but no one has talked with Akins Ford in Winder GA yet?? Akins is a Top 10 volume dealer for Ford. (6 of the Top 10 are in Michigan) Akins does BIG up front, advertised big discounts below MSRP on most everything. Check out their website to see what I'm talking about.

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these Georgia dealer mentions but no one has talked with Akins Ford in Winder GA yet?? Akins is a Top 10 volume dealer for Ford. (6 of the Top 10 are in Michigan) Akins does BIG up front, advertised big discounts below MSRP on most everything. Check out their website to see what I'm talking about.
Cool. Are they doing dealer invoice?

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I looked on their website but they have no advertised deals. Only a referral page to order, and how to order, a Bronco. Hate to say, but that kind of looks like every other Ford dealership website... except for one ?

PapaJoeBRONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked on their website but they have no advertised deals. Only a referral page to order, and how to order, a Bronco. Hate to say, but that kind of looks like every other Ford dealership website... except for one ?
That's why I asked if anyone has talked to them. Akins doesn't "advertise" in Atlanta market like most other dealers do. I'm not buying a Bronco for a year or two still so I'm not trying to find "my dealer" like many, but I thought I would mention them for benefit of others here.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm reserved with Akins Ford. No word yet, I haven't tried. I figure it's pointless to discuss anything until the B&P site is up. If they're not in the under invoice game I will move on. I'm in no hurry, I'm not going to overpay.

Dchap263

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silv. Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my Resv. with Athens Ford mostly because they offer a life time power train warranty on all new vehicles. I'm calling them today to make sure there is no markup on MSRP. They did reach out with an email thanking me for my buss.

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yā€™all stop asking about MSRP. You want dealer invoice or go elsewhere. MSRP is a joke and always has been.
Sponsored