Sponsored

Any Georgia dealer doing invoice price or better?

Oldschool67

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2door Eruption Green, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a conversation with Paul Thigpen Ford in Vidalia last Tuesday. He has all the Granger info and the spreadsheet showing the top 3 purchasing scenarios. He said give him a few days to digest and He’ll see what He can do. I mentioned the potential to grab a lot of reservations in the South East with a deal close to Grangers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a conversation with Paul Thigpen Ford in Vidalia last Tuesday. He has all the Granger info and the spreadsheet showing the top 3 purchasing scenarios. He said give him a few days to digest and He’ll see what He can do. I mentioned the potential to grab a lot of reservations in the South East with a deal close to Grangers.
Very interesting. I could see them getting 20+reservations with the right deal.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I my view there is no need to wait until Build and Price. Not sure why these dealers say they will check into it and get back to you.

If they can‘t come on here and see the lay of the land and decide to step up, they are not interested in making a strong move.

I fully understand buying local and the convenience of not having to figure out hauling or travel to get the rig. I am all in and look forward to traveling up and driving it back. I know there are constraints with travel, etc.

@GiddyUp has a strong point. If they are not stepping up to under invoice there is not a good deal on the table. I am not sure I would trust a dealer that has hummed and hawed around to tell you a deal and on November 1st you find out something is not right and you are stuck. #GotItAtGranger.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If they offer x-plan, no ADM, and are constrained to the x-plan fees, doesn’t the math make that price close to Granger plus shipping? Am I off?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they offer x-plan, no ADM, and are constrained to the x-plan fees, doesn’t the math make that price close to Granger plus shipping? Am I off?
About $1,400 off... we are $1,300 below invoice and X plan is slightly above invoice..

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would refer to the savings spreadsheet. From what I last seen, the savings, plus $850 ship, was still cheaper than any local offers here in GA.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have the thread details handy but @GrangerFord put up a detailed review comparing their offer with trade ins considered. It is a great review.

My understanding is that with X-plan you can be slightly under invoice to slightly over invoice depending on what the invoice price is with the transaction fee.
Their deal is $1000 under invoice for all and they add an additional $300 to that for X-plan buyers. That brings it to $1,300 under invoice. No ifs, ands or buts. They also have a deal on the accessories as well. I think I read that is 10% off those but am not sure.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No ADM and Xplan.....does not remove the threat of etched windows....nitro tires etc.....you gotta trust them....which is kinda worrisome.....

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll wait for a good deal to buy locally if need be. Maybe get a 2022. I’m in no hurry. I saved $10,000 on my AT4 waiting 6 months.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ll wait for a good deal to buy locally if need be. Maybe get a 2022. I’m in no hurry. I saved $10,000 on my AT4 waiting 6 months.
That is a clip of money saved and more power to you.

As far as I understand it, you have no choice but to wait until 2022 at this point ... that may go for dealerships as well.

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be watching this thread, and I bookmarked Granger's website. I emailed the dealer I have my reservation with, about ADM and X-plan and have heard nothing as of yet. The dealer is Alan Vigil.

It's sort of my fault, because they emailed me a month ago not long after I reserved my Bronco.. The email was a generic one asking about my interest in a Ford and didn't mention the Bronco. This is why I was reluctant to contact them, and I also have not had good experience with them in the past.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I don't mind driving to Iowa ( in my trade in) to buy a Bronco from Granger. I from Missouri originally, and can make a trip of it, stopping in my hometown on the way back.

This is still a long way off, but count me in as someone who will probably switch to Granger. Hard to pass up $1300 under invoice.

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking at Rangers back in the Spring, right before lockdown.

Alan Vigil had all sorts of stupid ADMs on the Ranger, and they said they wouldn't budge on them, FWIW.

No need to switch just yet, as there is time. But, I think many of us in GA will likely being making the change and trekking to Iowa.

Iowa happens to be one of about 5 states I've never been to, so I can scratch it off. Maybe I'll head to Nebraska while I'm there and notch another before heading back.

I'll be watching this thread, and I bookmarked Granger's website. I emailed the dealer I have my reservation with, about ADM and X-plan and have heard nothing as of yet. The dealer is Alan Vigil.

It's sort of my fault, because they emailed me a month ago not long after I reserved my Bronco.. The email was a generic one asking about my interest in a Ford and didn't mention the Bronco. This is why I was reluctant to contact them, and I also have not had good experience with them in the past.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I don't mind driving to Iowa ( in my trade in) to buy a Bronco from Granger. I from Missouri originally, and can make a trip of it, stopping in my hometown on the way back.

This is still a long way off, but count me in as someone who will probably switch to Granger. Hard to pass up $1300 under invoice.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just sent an email to Krause ford in Woodstock to see where they stand, I asked about below invoice, invoice, Msrp, admin fees, x-plan....will see if they even respond, prob not but then I’ll just call, and then I’ll just go by for an in person talk with manager, they have to have some sort of idea, he has over 50 reservations there already
I spoke with the guy at Krause Family Ford in Woodstock back when I was trying to decide where to put my reservation, and he indicated that they would stick with what the market did, and at the time that meant MSRP. He also mentioned that they would accept the X-plan and other plans. I've emailed with him a couple times since the reservation time, and he's been very good about getting back to me when I ask him questions (though there hasn't been a lot of substance, it seems they're just as much in the dark as we are). Nalley in Sandy Springs indicated there likely would be some ADM, but I could tell they hadn't really thought much about it yet. I have a reservation with them (Krause) for now, but also one at Granger as a backup/leverage in case they want to play some games.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is it going to cost to ship to the southeast? That's my question.
There are online sites that you can look up, key in your address, and you can get multiple quotes. I've heard of UShip.com etc. I use Lepke Auto Transport in the past and they have quoted me $850 to ship to Georgia, so you can look them up to ask for a quote. Lastly, Granger ((may)) be working on something as well to help everyone out with their shipping needs. Probably soon to become "Granger Logistics" with the amount of orders that may need shipping! :LOL:
Sponsored