Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hell yeah, nice! What'd you use for the make the RTR red?
Thanks man.

I'm super handy, so I used my two thumbs and Samsung Galaxy Note20..."Hey John, paint the RTR the same color as my wheels and D-Rings."

All jokes aside, I have no idea what my painter used. Best of luck grabbing one of the grills though. I waited over 3 months for RTR to get a small handful back in stock before I snagged one up.

Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks man.

I'm super handy, so I used my two thumbs and Samsung Galaxy Note20..."Hey John, paint the RTR the same color as my wheels and D-Rings."

All jokes aside, I have no idea what my painter used. Best of luck grabbing one of the grills though. I waited over 3 months for RTR to get a small handful back in stock before I snagged one up.
🤣 Ah I didn't know if they had painted that or maybe you used some plasti dip or something.

I actually got mine a few weeks ago, I had posted it a page or so back on this thread. Yeah I've been watching their page and waiting for a restock email like a hawk.

Goneboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Small Handful
Your Bronco Model
Base
🤣 Ah I didn't know if they had painted that or maybe you used some plasti dip or something.

I actually got mine a few weeks ago, I had posted it a page or so back on this thread. Yeah I've been watching their page and waiting for a restock email like a hawk.
Gotcha gotcha! I see your post now. Too too funny, it looks like we both ordered ours the same day on Oct 7th! Hilarious man. Congrats and enjoy.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Gotcha gotcha! I see your post now. Too too funny, it looks like we both ordered ours the same day on Oct 7th! Hilarious man. Congrats and enjoy.
Appreciate that, you as well.

If others are reading this and upset they missed out on the October restock looks like it was our fault 🤣

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you remove the rtr logo and add bronco letter?

Sponsored

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Says sold out on their website, so wondering if anyone has it yet and how it looks? or if their website if just lying. Supposedly you can swap out the center bar for "BRONCO" lettering. Just want to see real world phots

Bronco RTR Grille w/ Signature LED Lighting - RTR Vehicles
I went to an RTR event at Texas Speed Factory this past weekend and happened to take this photo on an RTR two door. They do exist. Another attendee also had the grill and I think he said he paid $6 or 700 for his.
Ford Bronco Any have the RTR grille yet? A8C76064-B522-4D9F-AF01-B6003CD5A060