Sponsored

Any idea when Moab Off-Roadeo will start?

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe someone already posted, but did the registration for Moab and Vegas just open up? The registration links seem to work now. I thought they were inactive. Maybe they were active already? Maybe I’m crazy? Maybe it’s Wednesday?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe someone already posted, but did the registration for Moab and Vegas just open up? The registration links seem to work now. I thought they were inactive. Maybe they were active already? Maybe I’m crazy? Maybe it’s Wednesday?
I don't think so. I had started a reservation and when it prompts you to select your location only Texas is selectable...

Ford Bronco Any idea when Moab Off-Roadeo will start? Screenshot_20210630-062931_Chrome

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think so. I had started a reservation and when it prompts you to select your location only Texas is selectable...

Ford Bronco Any idea when Moab Off-Roadeo will start? Screenshot_20210630-062931_Chrome
Bummer. I should have tried to go further into the registration. Sorry if I jumped the gun. Hopefully it’s up very soon. Moab will be awesome. Went out there last year with my dad for the first time. We did some side by side rides. I didn’t want to go home. So much fun.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why haven’t they Put one in the south. Like Tennessee/Georgia/North Carolina. I feel like they should put one out here they will have 3 in the west and one in the wya northeast
Is Texas the west?

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping that they open Moab at the end of either July, similar to how they opened Texas at the end of June, or at the end of August.
I've already booked a room in Moab for the end of August, but I can cancel it if we haven't heard anything by August.
Super excited to get down there in my Fusion, since I definitely won't have a Bronco by then. ;)

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do you know your "99" status?

I remember that. I'm 99'd right now and the website will let me register for the Texas one. I didn't click on it but I think they would let me in. I'd rather do Moab if it opens up this year.

Agree 100%. I’ve been to texas a million times and MOAB looks like it might have better trails.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your Dealer to see your DORA. It will have a priority code on it. 99 is for do not build. Essentially wait for MY22/MY23. If you want to get built make sure your priority code is 10-19 thats buildable.

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Even if you knew your status wouldn't it be too late to make changes? Someone suggested their dealer knew that including certain accessory options could delay the build and now I'm wondering if the winch and the roof rack were among those options but my dealer has had no information.

Ask your Dealer to see your DORA. It will have a priority code on it. 99 is for do not build. Essentially wait for MY22/MY23. If you want to get built make sure your priority code is 10-19 thats buildable.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why haven’t they Put one in the south. Like Tennessee/Georgia/North Carolina. I feel like they should put one out here they will have 3 in the west and one in the wya northeast
Being in ATL, I would definitely go to one of these.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if you knew your status wouldn't it be too late to make changes? Someone suggested their dealer knew that including certain accessory options could delay the build and now I'm wondering if the winch and the roof rack were among those options but my dealer has had no information.
Those are not commodity constraints. The constraints are LUX TOW 2.7 and MIC and SAS

OP
OP
crowdpleazer

crowdpleazer

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer gave me a printout of the order. Up top it has a box for Priority Code: 99

EDIT: Today I got an email from Ford saying I'm scheduled for production. Guess I was wrong...?

Last edited:

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At off roadeo Texas on Wednesday I was told Moab should open end of summer and they going to be using public trails.
Sponsored