Sponsored

Any info on Canadian demo broncos arriving at dealerships?

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i got to sit in a 4 door on friday at my local dealership in toronto. Unfortunately they dont have any 2 doors yet, and I dont have an email with a vin or anything to check my build date. I was talking with my sales guy who my family has purchased 5 vehicles from, and he said they have an alotment of 10 vehicles coming by end of August and they're not sure if its pre-orders or vehicles for stock.

Just a question - does anyone recommend or not recommend soft tops for the winter? My cousin has a wrangler and told me its doable just a security risk
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got to sit in a 4 door on friday at my local dealership in toronto. Unfortunately they dont have any 2 doors yet, and I dont have an email with a vin or anything to check my build date. I was talking with my sales guy who my family has purchased 5 vehicles from, and he said they have an alotment of 10 vehicles coming by end of August and they're not sure if its pre-orders or vehicles for stock.

Just a question - does anyone recommend or not recommend soft tops for the winter? My cousin has a wrangler and told me its doable just a security risk
I don’t have any soft top experience, but I would be cautious of the weight load of snowfall. Especially the wet and heavy stuff some regions get (like mine, on the “Wet” coast). If you park outside, I’d simply brush the snow off before you go to bed and again in the morning and you’ll be fine. But like many fabric-type structures, I wouldn’t let it pile up several feet or anything.

I know lots of people like the soft top for various reasons, but the security piece and the look just turned me off of them. But that’s just my 2 cents.